Sign in to follow this  
ThisIsHowItWorks

Name that Reg Tune... in other words

So you all know how "Name that Reg Tune" works, but here's a little twist on it. Players give a full line from a Regina song, but with key words and phrases replaced with others of the same meaning. For example, the line "This is how it works" from "On the Radio" could become "This is its method of operation."

Other players then "translate" the line back to its original form and name the song. The first person to guess correctly gets to pick the next line!

I'll start it off:

"We'll traverse to the Nickelodeon, my incantation will be without theme."

Edit: Wow I must say, based on watching this game, stixers have some heavy vocabularies. Lol.

So you all know how "Name that Reg Tune" works, but here's a little twist on it. Players give a full line from a Regina song, but with key words and phrases replaced with others of the same meaning. For example, the line "This is how it works" from "On the Radio" could become "This is its method of operation."

Other players then "translate" the line back to its original form and name the song. The first person to guess correctly gets to pick the next line!

I'll start it off:

"We'll traverse to the Nickelodeon, my incantation will be without theme."

Edit: Wow I must say, based on watching this game, stixers have some heavy vocabularies. Lol.

Cool idea! Big Grin

"Let's go to the movies, I will hum you a song about nothing at all" - Loveology

Now:

"Repeat what you said to me, and I will possibly accept it as true."

It's probably easy. Smiler

well i haven't felt this dumb in a very long time.

umm... Belt, right?

"I've also figured out the light is just a switch

that I can turn on, I can turn off"

next up:

"It is comparable to neglecting the recollection of the libretto originating in the tune you find to be the most amiable"

oh, good grief. i'm quitting after this one!!

quote:
It is comparable to neglecting the recollection of the libretto originating in the tune you find to be the most amiable"

"It's like forgetting the words to your favorite song-" Eet Wow that was a good one!

Next: "In the situation that your given title is not articulated verbally such that others may hear it, it will at no point be used to address you."

quote:
Originally posted by ThisIsHowItWorks:

Wow that was a good one!

Thanks!

quote:
Next: "In the situation that your given title is not articulated verbally such that others may hear it, it will at no point be used to address you."

"if you never say your name out loud to anyone, they can never, ever call you by it" ~Better

NEXT:

"alas, babe-in-arms, babe-in-arms. The primary subject of its attention is that which eclipses the sun"

(lol)

quote:
NEXT:

"alas, babe-in-arms, babe-in-arms. The primary subject of its attention is that which eclipses the sun"

(lol)

"Oh baby baby it's all about the moon" - Small Town Moon

NEXT:

"Above-ground photosynthetic plant-organs reach their full aesthetic potential as they near the termination of their existence."

quote:
Originally posted by gmiller:

NEXT:

"Above-ground photosynthetic plant-organs reach their full aesthetic potential as they near the termination of their existence."

this one's a doozie. Big Grin

"Leaves become most beautiful when they're about to die." ~Time is All Around

On deck:

"you have been deluded, because i do not intend to initiate the process of mastication."