Sign in to follow this  
ThisIsHowItWorks

Name that Reg Tune... in other words

Haha!

"Shake it shake it baby! Shake your ass out on that street." - Carefully Laid Plans/The Ass Shaking Song

"The angiosperm you gifted is steadily wilting, but I will continually decline to assign it a new place of residence within a disposal unit."

quote:
Originally posted by almostspotless:

"The angiosperm you gifted is steadily wilting, but I will continually decline to assign it a new place of residence within a disposal unit."

"The flowers you gave me are rotting, and still I refuse to throw them away."- The Flowers

"Prior to his arrival at the abode, his spouse had thoroughly and firmly cleansed the spaces set aside for the purposes of bodily cleansing and refreshing, creating the olefactory illusion of conifers."

Does anyone else really want regina to come by and read this thread? I think she'd get such a kick out of it!! It looks like we've forced her lyrics back and forth through online translators. Lol yet somehow our grammar remains impeccable.

"And by the time he came back, she'd scrub the bathroom and make it smell like pine." - Buildings

I totally agree, TiHiW! Ahaha, I love this thread so much, I can't get enough of it. Even though all of mine are horrid.

"You are unsure, but it is not of concern to me, you may discover my location, regardless."

quote:

"You are unsure, but it is not of concern to me, you may discover my location, regardless."

"You don't know but that's okay. You might find me anyway." Raindrops

Yours aren't horrid at at all! I like them.

"The final division of the annual period commences on the Sabbath. Will not your disposition be improved by this time?"

Okay, I don't know if I've like, reached my maximum for posting on this thread, but I'll stop after this and give someone else a turn. Smiler Wouldn't it be kind of fun to do an entire song like this? Change all the lyrics so that they are as confusing as possible?

"December starts on Sunday, next Sunday, won't you be happier then?" - December

"Pitiful wealthy bloke, the pairings have deserted the premises."

quote:

Okay, I don't know if I've like, reached my maximum for posting on this thread, but I'll stop after this and give someone else a turn. Smiler Wouldn't it be kind of fun to do an entire song like this? Change all the lyrics so that they are as confusing as possible?

"Pitiful wealthy bloke, the pairings have deserted the premises."

That would be so much fun! I want to do that... Lol. Okay here's my last one for a while on this thread and then I'll take a break too.

"Poor Little Rich Boy, all the couples have gone."

"Having succeeded in domesticating me, it is now your duty to accept ownership of me."

"You have tamed me now you must take me, t-take-ttake t-t-t-take."- baobabs

"I will not accept the challenge of educating my child in an urban setting. My offspring will continue to get bigger and too knowledgeable about things and they will get bigger too abruptly and suddenly."

"and I wouldn't raise my child inside the city anyway, they grow up too savvy and they grow up too fast" - baobabs

"the level of your saccharine disposition is extreme as you engage in rhythmically shaking yourself while accompanied by a deep and percussive ostinato."

This is funSmiler I first discovered how fun this was a couple of years ago when a couple of my friends rewrite beyonce's "irreplaceable". You all have impressive vocabularies.

quote:
Originally posted by Karl Projektorinski:

"the level of your saccharine disposition is extreme as you engage in rhythmically shaking yourself while accompanied by a deep and percussive ostinato."

You are so sweet dancing to the beat!- Dance Anthem

haha that was a good one! I said I was taking a break from the game but I couldn't resist

"Exterior to the building, the horseless carriages make harsh buzzing sounds as though performing a number in reverence of your accomplishment."