Sign in to follow this  
GreenStandsForLove

(500) Days of Summer

I just saw this movie. Very cute, good cinematography, AND it had two Regina songs in it! She is just getting more and more popular.

And the songs used were not your usual BTH tracks either. "Us" was played in during the opening credits. I like that song. It's unusual, beautiful, and should be heard by many, many ears. And "Hero (Of The Story)" was played during a really fitting, sad, dramatic part. I loved it. I loved it because it's also a really good song and, while I seem to remember hearing that it was a bonus track on BTH, it's not one of those commonly heard songs. You'd have to be a pretty hardcore Regina fan to use two (not to mention those particular two) songs. The only thing I could think of that would be cooler would be to hear just a demo of one of her songs used in a movie.

Anywho. If the people making this film are into Regina, what other reason do you have to get up and go see it? Now. XP

I just saw this movie. Very cute, good cinematography, AND it had two Regina songs in it! She is just getting more and more popular.

And the songs used were not your usual BTH tracks either. "Us" was played in during the opening credits. I like that song. It's unusual, beautiful, and should be heard by many, many ears. And "Hero (Of The Story)" was played during a really fitting, sad, dramatic part. I loved it. I loved it because it's also a really good song and, while I seem to remember hearing that it was a bonus track on BTH, it's not one of those commonly heard songs. You'd have to be a pretty hardcore Regina fan to use two (not to mention those particular two) songs. The only thing I could think of that would be cooler would be to hear just a demo of one of her songs used in a movie.

Anywho. If the people making this film are into Regina, what other reason do you have to get up and go see it? Now. XP