Sign in to follow this  
MusicLover_2007

I hate getting old.

To be fair I'm pretty sure ages [about] 12-15 are hell for EVERYONE. I can't think of one person who wasn't miserable in the middle school grades. That's typically alleviated in the subsequent years, though.

quote:
Originally posted by rainna:

Being a teenager... there are the two sides. The years from twelwe to fifteen were quite hard for me with lots of issues with myself and my class in school, social issues and issues with self-esteem. All that jazz. Sometimes I was very miserable and just wanted to get out of it. But even then there was also great stuff going on and it never sucked too bad to be a teenager. The latter teen years have been awesome. I've started to have some freedom, a little money to do whatever I want for my parents pay for my living. School is wonderful and just safe and nice. You don't have to be too smart about your future career and stuff like that yet.

Brady: when I was fourteen it sometimes felt like I lived in a different planet than my peers, but the feeling has passed. I got to upper secondary with people who share my interest ans who are smart. I think the same will happen to you eventually. People around you will become more mature or you'll find other people.

Being seventeen has been and still is wonderful, but I only have one more month to go... Then I'll become legally adult which is kind of scary, but I hope there will also be good sides in turning 18. I'm mildly afraid of aging mostly because I fear I'll never achieve things I want to achieve and life will just flow past. The good side is that I'm still young and have time to make sure that won't happen.

Yep, I get sad and things for no reason. I am VERY self concious. Thanks so much for your reply. I have friends, I just got done talking to one outside my house five mins ago.......But none of them are able to enagage in a intelligent and fun conversation. All they wanna talk about is sex and gossip....