Sign in to follow this  
alaskanmegn

Portland show!!!!

I guess facebook is actually good for one thing...Letting me know that there is a Regina show in Portland!!!

She hasn't been to the west coast in a while, and it's probably the closest show that will come to Alaska in a while!

------Regina will perform at The Roseland Theater in Portland, OR on 11/01/09! The pre-sale will start on 8/12 at 10am. Visit the presale page here: https://tix.concertmaps.com/reginaspektor/ (the show info hasn't been posted to the page yet)

Why is it that this concert is posted on lame facebook rather than the main Regina site? Weird.

Anyways, I'm a broke ass college student right now but I'm willing to shell out money that I don't neccessarily have to watch that woman sing! Anyone know about any onther shows in the west coast besides portland? Anyone going?

I'm hoping to go down and watch the concert on my 21st birthday! LONG LIVE REGINA

---im just so excited to watch her!!!

I guess facebook is actually good for one thing...Letting me know that there is a Regina show in Portland!!!

She hasn't been to the west coast in a while, and it's probably the closest show that will come to Alaska in a while!

------Regina will perform at The Roseland Theater in Portland, OR on 11/01/09! The pre-sale will start on 8/12 at 10am. Visit the presale page here: https://tix.concertmaps.com/reginaspektor/ (the show info hasn't been posted to the page yet)

Why is it that this concert is posted on lame facebook rather than the main Regina site? Weird.

Anyways, I'm a broke ass college student right now but I'm willing to shell out money that I don't neccessarily have to watch that woman sing! Anyone know about any onther shows in the west coast besides portland? Anyone going?

I'm hoping to go down and watch the concert on my 21st birthday! LONG LIVE REGINA

---im just so excited to watch her!!!