Sign in to follow this  
Beechcraft Bonanza

hi again :P

Hello again Stxerz. how have you been?

I have been off the boards for a long time now, partly by design. probably mild ADD too... there was just so much I had to say/know about the Regination before other things caught my ear/eye. and... I decided to stop my forumfrenzy at the convenient level of no forums at all Wink

and that means a new album comes as a pleasant surprise Big Grin

I have yet to get it, but the little video at the website here set my mood for today and my mood rhymes with Jay! (oookay...)

Hello again Stxerz. how have you been?

I have been off the boards for a long time now, partly by design. probably mild ADD too... there was just so much I had to say/know about the Regination before other things caught my ear/eye. and... I decided to stop my forumfrenzy at the convenient level of no forums at all Wink

and that means a new album comes as a pleasant surprise Big Grin

I have yet to get it, but the little video at the website here set my mood for today and my mood rhymes with Jay! (oookay...)

hiii *waves*

i remenber you, of course! you were the first person to respind to my obnoxious 12 year old threads.. jeez, i should give you an award for that, i was a TERRIBLE stixter when i first joined! abysmal threads left and right... but how have you been? Big Grin anything new?

It's nice to see how much the stix and stixers have grown over the 6 or so months I didn't check it. New winds blow, old winds have changed.

@ wonder bread:

And thanks for asking Life's good, as far as it can be for a telemarketeer, not for a musician though (Maybe I'm just lazy). That's why I came back, when I checked the Stix I had way more inspiration and drive for music. It always got my mind going.

truth be told, replying to your topics was one of my dirty pleasures Razzer

quote:
Originally posted by Beechcraft Bonanza:

.... replying to your topics was one of my dirty pleasures Razzer

:o i should've known you were that kind of person... hahaaha!

Big Grin nah i dont do too much stupid stuff around here anymore, but the occasional day where i forget everything ive known and how much ive grown happens (to everyone as well as me).

and yes, you'll love far! just keep an open mind, cos i though "EHHH?!?!" when i first heard The Calculation. its great trust us Wink

quote:
Originally posted by andreseng:

Yo Beechie. Good to see you back. Yes, give "far" a spin, I'm sure you'll like it. Still making your own music?

sure I do, I would go crazy if I didn't. It's a little of a sabbatical year though, I need to develop skills in music besides singing and playing guitar (like, organization).