Sign in to follow this  
MusicLover_2007

Loveology?

I don't think she'll ever record it to be honest.

As much as I'd LOVE to hear how it would sound recorded in a studio, I'm not sure.

I kind of like that its a treasure most people don't really ever come upon unless they're diehard Regina fans.

I think somewhere in the studio process, it might lose something.

I think that regina could definitely pull it off if she wanted to, and i wish she would.

but hasn't she stopped playing this song? even though it's such a favorite?

There's plenty of discussion of this elsewhere. I'm going to go hunt for the main thread... Be back soon...

Edit: http://reginaspektor.infopop.c...688/m/1301018252/p/1

There you go. hey and what do you know, that thread was also started by musiclover2007! Enough with the redundant threads, please and thank you.

quote:
Originally posted by ThisIsHowItWorks:

There's plenty of discussion of this elsewhere. I'm going to go hunt for the main thread... Be back soon...

Edit: http://reginaspektor.infopop.c...688/m/1301018252/p/1

There you go. hey and what do you know, that thread was also started by musiclover2007! Enough with the redundant threads, please and thank you.

In general there's no point to resuscitate ancient threads. Besides this isn't a general Lovelogy discussion thread, it's in the context of Far or future album.

yeah i personally think this thread is fine to be in here because the other thread has a different subject manner

common guys, cool down. its not like the boards been uber active lately. we could use extra threads/topics and stuff.