Sign in to follow this  
andreseng

HOB San Diego 10/26/2009

From blog:

Pre-sale for shows in San Diego on 10/26 and Oakland on 10/30 will start 8/19 at 10:00 AM PST

Two more shows announced: Regina will perform at HOB in San Diego, CA on 10/26/2009, and at the Fox Theater in Oakland, CA on 10/30/2009.

The pre-sale will start on 8/19 at 10:00 AM PST:

https://tix.concertmaps.com/reginaspektor/

From blog:

Pre-sale for shows in San Diego on 10/26 and Oakland on 10/30 will start 8/19 at 10:00 AM PST

Two more shows announced: Regina will perform at HOB in San Diego, CA on 10/26/2009, and at the Fox Theater in Oakland, CA on 10/30/2009.

The pre-sale will start on 8/19 at 10:00 AM PST:

https://tix.concertmaps.com/reginaspektor/

quote:
Originally posted by funkypunkymonkey:

I'm new here,but does anyone know if this San Diego show is 21+ just to get in? This sounds odd to me. But maybe I'm just a stoopkid.

Regina Spektor Ticketing

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

House of Blues San Diego 21+ - 10/26/2009, 7:00 pm

According to the ticketing info, it is 21+. A lot of places that serve alcohol make their shows 21+.

I just checked on ticketmaster and there is this thing called 4 pack All Ages..? It's a four ticket special for the show and it says it's for all ages, but nonetheless it says 21+. I'm not sure if anyone is going to have an answer to this, but it would be sweet sauce if someone can help me figure this out. It may help others too. Thank you!

quote:
Originally posted by funkypunkymonkey:

I just checked on ticketmaster and there is this thing called 4 pack All Ages..? It's a four ticket special for the show and it says it's for all ages, but nonetheless it says 21+. I'm not sure if anyone is going to have an answer to this, but it would be sweet sauce if someone can help me figure this out. It may help others too. Thank you!

I suggest you call the venue directly and ask them if the four pack is all ages, or if there's any accomodation they can make for you. It all depends on the venue. I once called a venue ahead of time to tell them that I was underage but wanted to see the show and they sold me a 'special' ticket for the show, but this was a tiny venue willing to accomodate.

I googled HOB's number: (619) 299-2583

Good luck. Smiler