Sign in to follow this  
andreseng

Fox Theater Oakland 10/30/2009

quote:
Originally posted by almostspotless:

quote:
Originally posted by Lost in the Sounds:

I was surprised because (this is not a bad thing) the upper range of her chest voice actually has a slightly nasally tone, it's quite powerful. it doesn't come across on bootlegs, you have to be there to hear it.

I noticed that as well, and the first time I saw her it really surprised me! She has such a powerful voice. Glad you had a good time!

Thanks!

quote:
Originally posted by Lost in the Sounds:

She is like a dextrous octopus with curly hair.

LOL! That's a new one, but I like it, hehe. Thanks for the report sounds like a lovely night. At least you got the jerk to shut up for a little bit.

quote:
Originally posted by apolydactyl:

*sigh*. I am so gutted. I didn't get to go because my dad got food poisoning like an hour before we were supposed to go. He's back at our hotel from the hospital and I'm glad he's ok but still, I've never been more disappointed in my whole life. So...what I miss?

Hey Spencer! sure, shoot me an email and I'll send you some good ones.

tessa(dot)danielle(at)gmail(dot)com

quote:
Originally posted by spencervdrummer:

Hey Apres Moi, I met you after the show when we were waiting for the never-showing regina Frowner. Do you have pictures of the show that you could send me, please??? It would be very much so appreciated.

Thanks! And it was nice talking to you and your bf while we waited for like two hours :/

this is my first post on these boards - happy to be here!

the oakland show was my first time seeing Regina and she was so AMAZING! seeing her perform live confirmed for me that she is absolutely one of the most talented and brilliant live performers and musical minds of our generation.

i'm a music fanatic, and i see a lot of shows, and i often come out saying that it was a great show reeling on how good the band/artist was. but seeing regina reminded me that most bands/artists are not of the caliber she is. regina is on a whole other level of talent, and we should all feel really happy that we have been giving the opportunity to share and experience music of someone so gifted.

i'm an addict for life.

to those who were at the show - PICS PLEASE!!!!!

xoxo... david