Sign in to follow this  
andreseng

Fox Theater Oakland 10/30/2009

quote:
Originally posted by andreseng:

If it were NY, and it's not obviously, if you got there at 3, you'd be near the front with 7:00 doors...

Thanks for the info. I decided to buy reserved seats in the balcony instead. I'm... rather protective of my personal bubble, and I'll probably be a lot more relaxed and enjoy myself more with a designated seat. Yeah, I'll be further from the stage, but I'll be more comfortable. Plus if I have a seat, that way when the show's over I won't be so exhausted that I'd want to go home straight away, I'll have more energy to hang around waiting for Regina after the show, if she comes outside.

I don't know if anybody else noticed the video montage thing that is an option with this show. Apparently it has videos for GND and TWo Birds in it. I am really interested to see these videos because those are my two favorite songs on the album.

quote:
Originally posted by baby jesus:

I don't know if anybody else noticed the video montage thing that is an option with this show. Apparently it has videos for GND and TWo Birds in it. I am really interested to see these videos because those are my two favorite songs on the album.

Hmmm... I'm curious too. I bought my tickets through ticketmaster and on the receipt it said "Regina Spektor with Download"- but I haven't received any kind of information about the download or how to get it. I didn't think it was the blue lips/laughing with download that came with earlier ticket sales, although I don't rightly know. I thought since the album is already out it would be something different. I also figured they'd send me an email with more info or something.

Suggestions?

By the way I did end up getting the download after all- it's vids of Regina lip synching to far songs. For blue lips she is running around. for two birds the camera is really close to her face. for genius next door she is doing ballet or something. In the beginning she is playing this little synth and says "epk" in a scary voice.

quote:
Originally posted by Lost in the Sounds:

By the way I did end up getting the download after all- it's vids of Regina lip synching to far songs. For blue lips she is running around. for two birds the camera is really close to her face. for genius next door she is doing ballet or something. In the beginning she is playing this little synth and says "epk" in a scary voice.

Can you post it? Please? Smiler

Hello, everyone!

I know I've been sort of M.I.A as of late, but I'm still a fan... I just don't have time to come here as often as I used to a couple of years ago.

Anyway, there a possibility that I will be in Berkeley on October 30th, and I would really like to see her live. And, since google maps is my BFF, I found out that Oakland is really close to Berkeley!

I clicked the link at the first post, but it says that the presales for this show is sold out. Does that mean that all tickets are gone? Or that I have to go to the place and buy it?

Can someone please help me? I cannot stand the idea of being in the US, close to a place where regina is playing and not being able to see her!

I'm begging you all! Please help this poor brazilian girl!

Thank you!