Sign in to follow this  
andreseng

Fox Theater Oakland 10/30/2009

quote:
Originally posted by Lost in the Sounds:

By the way I did end up getting the download after all- it's vids of Regina lip synching to far songs. For blue lips she is running around. for two birds the camera is really close to her face. for genius next door she is doing ballet or something. In the beginning she is playing this little synth and says "epk" in a scary voice.

Huh weird... Well thanks for letting us know what it is.

quote:

RSO emailed me back and has chosen not to post the video because they don't want to infringe copyright law, rightfully so. I know it's dissapointing to people but you'll just have to sit tight and hope the vids surface soon.

aw, that sucks! Frowner

quote:

RSO emailed me back and has chosen not to post the video because they don't want to infringe copyright law, rightfully so. I know it's dissapointing to people but you'll just have to sit tight and hope the vids surface soon.

Would it be possible for you to send the link to me? I could upload it to one of those file hosting sites. That way, people can just download it to their computers and watch it. I really don't see why it would be a problem and I think that's the safest way to share it. If someone decided to do something dumb like post it on youtube, then it would just be removed. Otherwise, I for one am dying to see the video. My email address is ley.cohen[at]gmail.com

thanks