Sign in to follow this  
andreseng

Fox Theater Oakland 10/30/2009

quote:
Originally posted by makingstuffup:

Thanks so much! (I'm a girl, by the way :P)

Here's the video everybody:

clickyyyyy!!!

THANK YOU! It's gorgeous!! Genious Next Door is magical, she looks like a ballerina!

"Ee pee kay complete" Big Grin

quote:
Originally posted by makingstuffup:

quote:
Originally posted by Lost in the Sounds:

Ok I sent my last download link to Making Stuff Up. I hope s/he (? sorry) can download it and put it up on mediafire or sendspace to share so ya'll can see it. I debated about whether or not to share it just because after RSO said it wasn't a good idea to host it on their server I was concerned about copyright and also considered what Regina would want. I figured that since I didn't pay anything extra for the video download and lots of you have bought tickets to see Regina on tour that it was fair game.

Thanks so much! (I'm a girl, by the way :P)

Here's the video everybody:

clickyyyyy!!!

Edit: I uploaded it here for those who don't want to download.

I just read this entire post, and was just about to share my video-montage link, but I am glad you all figured that one out, people were looking pretty desperate! Smiler

Anyways, I had a question.

How do you all think I might go about getting backstage passes to this show? I have never tried to buy them before, and I don't even know where to look or if it is even possible....

What do you all think??

Big Grin

Thank you SO MUCH Lost in the Sounds and makingstuffup!!! You rock!! Big Grin It's so amazing!

Edit: Ooooh thanks thanks!! (third time watching it) I LOVE Machine.

Holy crap guys, you should put this in the EPK thread. I downloaded it at school and just got got around to watching it. I came back to thank you, but it took like 15min to find out where I got it!

So- Thank You Lost in Sounds and makingstuffup!!!

They really should tell people what they are buying. I bought tickets, loads of them. So I have a bazillion copies of far videos, but not this b/c afterwhile I stopped opting for the extra video stuff, b/c I didn't think I needed it. But, ohhhh I did need it and nobody told me. geez.