Sign in to follow this  
andreseng

Fox Theater Oakland 10/30/2009

quote:
Originally posted by Aprés Moi:

yeah, about that... I have a coat, but there is a good possibility I'm going to freeze my ass off... it's been pretty darn chilly, especially at night. but it's totally worth it, I love the dress Smiler

yeah it gets pretty cold up there. I live in Merced and it hasn't been to cold where I live

I live in San Francisco, I am very used to chilly weather to say the least......

I have no idea where to wait. Have you guys ever been to this theatre or have any idea how to find out where she may come outside to greet us???

*so excited!!*

quote:
Originally posted by Aprés Moi:

I live in San Francisco, I am very used to chilly weather to say the least......

I have no idea where to wait. Have you guys ever been to this theatre or have any idea how to find out where she may come outside to greet us???

*so excited!!*

My advice is to have a few people at each door. And then whenever she comes out, have someone call someone at the other door(s) so they can run over. I've never been there but this strategy should work.

I hope the show is going well for them right now......I am sure they are having a blast! Smiler

T-minus 13 days and 3 1/2 hours till my show!!!!

*sigh*. I am so gutted. I didn't get to go because my dad got food poisoning like an hour before we were supposed to go. He's back at our hotel from the hospital and I'm glad he's ok but still, I've never been more disappointed in my whole life. So...what I miss?

^^ Eeker Dear god almighty that freaking blows big time......I am so so so so sorry that heppened.....have you seen her before????

quote:
Originally posted by Brady:

^^ Eeker Dear god almighty that freaking blows big time......I am so so so so sorry that heppened.....have you seen her before????

no. It was actually more like an hour and a half and he starting barfing like crazy. I'm happy he's ok but still I'm so devasted Frowner