Sign in to follow this  
Dynamo_girl

What Pops Into Your Mind?

^ Hahaa!

Oh my. I just want to bury my face in them. Hahahah, not in a sexual way really. Just cuz it looks so comfy there.

Yikes. Don't think I'm a freak you guys, doesn't anyone else feel this way? They are so...she is so...BEAUTIFUL! LOL Big Grin

That's good to know.

Thanks SO much for that George!

My day is gooood now. There aren't too many pictures that showcase the girls that beautifully (as that writer so eloquently states! lol)

That one is a mental image burned in my brain now. Yowza!

As a fellow feminist guy, I see where that dude's coming from, but I mean, to quote Bart Simpson... ZUH???

I can't imagine it being anyone's will but her own as being the reason why she doesn't/hasn't exposed herself to the public. If she suddenly started doing so to the extent this guy recommends, yeah, it'd be rad for a moment, but then I'd just be downright uncomfortable. One reason I personally find her attractive is because she doesn't resort to such things.

quote:
Truly, you and only you are the master of your sweater puppets' destiny.

-________-

OR, I'm just being an ol' stick in the mud. Maybe if I had boobs I'd flaunt them around ever corner...

quote:
Originally posted by Sgtcampsalot:

OR, I'm just being an ol' stick in the mud. Maybe if I had boobs I'd flaunt them around ever corner...

Naaah. You probably wouldn't. Mine aren't Regina's size, but I'm a 36 DD and people are always tellin me to show 'em more and I say that's not what I'm about.

Like Regina. I love her for that. But I do think she could wear tops like that pic just a little more. Haha. But part of what makes her so hot is that she covers them up.

I cover mine mostly too, but sometimes you gotta get 'em out there!

So, is there going to be a Regina's Boobs thread now? There should be. Wink

quote:
Originally posted by PilingAndTwisting:

So, is there going to be a Regina's Boobs thread now? There should be. Wink

Lmao a woman who is too bashful to look at herself in the mirror would be shocked to see this much discussion about her 'girls.'

And I'm glad that the point of this thread got sustained. Lol.

Those of us who were lucky enough to be in the front few rows at the Grantham, PA show a couple years back probably got one of the best views of Regina's boobs to date. Especially during Poor Little Rich Boy. I remember being even more completely transfixed than normal because of the incredible amount of motion...

I happened to be video-recording part of that song, but that was 2 cameras and many memory cards back, so I have no idea where it's at and I don't know how long it would take me to find it.

I do have this picture, though, which is rather nice on its own, despite lacking the hypnotic movement...

reg_messiah.jpg

Dear oh dear, oh DEAR. This conversation has taken a mildly awkward turn, however I feel like I am nonetheless succumbing to mob mentality and feeling completely comfortable talking about such, however it is also also entirely true that such a topic has been thought about by myself before and, seeing as how thinking otherwise would be quite hypocritical, I cannot exactly object to such talk.

So I guess what I mean to say is, continue on. heeehe