Sign in to follow this  
jesse

'left hand song' to be featured on upcoming compilation

quote:
Originally posted by ThisIsHowItWorks:

Wow that seems so out of place... I'm willing to bet its not "A Lesson..." It's so weird that as soon as that "Unavailable Tracks 2009" thread got started, the Left Hand Song seems to be everywhere.

yeah I thought of that as well... it's really weird. It almost always happens to me though! As soon as something small comes up it's everywhere in a second. I'm so curious to finding out if it's a completely new song. (not exaclty new since she may have played it before...)

quote:
Originally posted by sweetness in my lungs:

yeah I thought of that as well... it's really weird. It almost always happens to me though! As soon as something small comes up it's everywhere in a second.

Me too! Like when I hear a word for the first time, suddenly it seems like that word is everywhere I look and I'm wondering why I had never heard it before.

quote:
Originally posted by ThisIsHowItWorks:

quote:
Originally posted by sweetness in my lungs:

yeah I thought of that as well... it's really weird. It almost always happens to me though! As soon as something small comes up it's everywhere in a second.

Me too! Like when I hear a word for the first time, suddenly it seems like that word is everywhere I look and I'm wondering why I had never heard it before.

yes exactly! like when we had just finished reading Of Mice and Men in school I watched FRIENDS and Joey hugged his chicken really hard... chandler went: "wooh. easy there, Lenny...!" haha. and I got it. And I never would have if I hadn't read the book.

just for example... :P