Sign in to follow this  
jesse

'left hand song' to be featured on upcoming compilation

quote:
Originally posted by Appt:

quote:
Originally posted by Lost in the Sounds:

Well they're not supposed to be playing the same thing, but I see what you mean that you don't think it works

of course they don't Smiler but it feels like the parts were not written before hand - it sounds more like jamming on the spot.

I could be wrong but I think that's the feel they were going for... Hence the "At Home With Friends" title.

quote:
Originally posted by Appt:

quote:
Originally posted by Lost in the Sounds:

Well they're not supposed to be playing the same thing, but I see what you mean that you don't think it works

of course they don't Smiler but it feels like the parts were not written before hand - it sounds more like jamming on the spot.

It's possible that he had only a rough idea how he was going to play his part before they went in to record it. Regina did say on her blog that he 'wrote' his part so I doubt it was completely made up on the spot, but some of it could have been. [edit: if some of the violin part was indeed improvised she could have just been clarifying that she didn't write the part for him). I'll listen to it again.

HOLY CRAP!!!!! Just listened to the sample on iTunes! I AM SO GETTING THIS SONG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Its beautiful!

Guys! I just bought this off of Amazon mp3! It is SOO beautiful. Regina sounds so amazing omg I love it! Please buy it! Support Regina and Josh! It is so worth your money!

my reaction: *gasp* (whispered) "awesome"....

that's so cool! and best of all, it's not even on a Regina-related video! granted, youtube is probably tracking your history and activity, so they know you like reg, but idk how much that has to do with it.

Either way, it's awesome that they have ads for that! it's really exciting!