Sign in to follow this  
Justxxxne

Rare songs

Hi I'm new to all this, I've never posted on a message board before and am a relatively new fan of Regina's.

I've trawled through previous posts but can't seem to make sense of it all, i'm confused, but does anyone know any other place other than ReSpekt online to download rare/demo/live Regina tracks??? Like everyone, I'd do anything for as complete a collection as possible but am aware that some songs exist but simply aren't recorded/ have been long lost Frowner

I hope you can help. Many thanks!

Hi I'm new to all this, I've never posted on a message board before and am a relatively new fan of Regina's.

I've trawled through previous posts but can't seem to make sense of it all, i'm confused, but does anyone know any other place other than ReSpekt online to download rare/demo/live Regina tracks??? Like everyone, I'd do anything for as complete a collection as possible but am aware that some songs exist but simply aren't recorded/ have been long lost Frowner

I hope you can help. Many thanks!

reginaspektor.net will probably have everything else you're looking for. It has a lot of the older shows that Respekt online doesn't have.

edit: whoa.. I meant .net. Sorry! I should keep myself away from the computer when I'm half asleep..

Thanks guys for being so helpful!

andreseng, could u pls tell me what recordings are in that .zip file because its a big download (I have a pretty small d/l limit) and I don't want to double up with stuff I already have from "respekt online".

Many thanks! xxx

quote:
Originally posted by Justxxxne:

Thanks guys for being so helpful!

andreseng, could u pls tell me what recordings are in that .zip file because its a big download (I have a pretty small d/l limit) and I don't want to double up with stuff I already have from "respekt online".

Many thanks! xxx

K, I am downloading it Right now as im typing this. Thanks for the post.

On 8/21/2009 at 7:00 AM, andreseng said:

An old favorite of mine: www.respektonline.com/six-58.zip

This will keep you busy for a long time then try https://pewarriors.com/my-sizegenetics-review-and-results  the SizeGenetics. About 100 songs (500MB of data)!

Looks great but it's not online any more unfortunately. I remember downloading ages ago when it was still up but now I have a new pc.