Sign in to follow this  
Poor Little Rich Boy

"Oh, I love Regina Spektor!"

Recommended Posts

quote:
Originally posted by Swimming Pool Noises:

quote:
Originally posted by Be like the water, people.:

wow did this thread ever get off topic haha

i guess that's my fault haha...

but on topic, I find the most common response, at least for me, is: "I love that song On the Radio!" or some variation there of. I've even had "On the Radio is only like the greatest song ever!"

really? must be a New York thing. cause out here in Ohio, it's all about Fidelity, then Apres Moi. (lol kinda kiddin')

although, i think someone knew a song from either 11:11 or Soviet Kitsch (lol how'd i get those confused?!)

Back of a Truck! that was the song. My temporary roommate over the summer knew back of a truck, and a few others. i miss her. Frowner

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Well, the last party I went to was in late febuary and that was before I got into regina's music. I am not wearing The shirt I just got 3 or 4 days ago because I want it to be in mint codition when I see regina at portland oregon. Yes, I know it sounds ridiculous.....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

quote:
Originally posted by Brady:

Well, the last party I went to was in late febuary and that was before I got into regina's music. I am not wearing The shirt I just got 3 or 4 days ago because I want it to be in mint codition when I see regina at portland oregon. Yes, I know it sounds ridiculous.....

Actually, it doesn't. I'd probably do the same. Big Grin

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

quote:
Originally posted by Be like the water, people.:

wow did this thread ever get off topic haha

most of the people i mention Regina to say they "love" her, though unfortunately i have yet to meet someone as afflicted with Reginitis as i am. Frowner In person, that is. Most only know Fidelity, and the second most familiar seems to be Apres Moi (odd, since On the Radio was the second (catchy) single, right?)

Oh, and that shirt is totally beast! i like the art better on the shirt than on the album jacket! Wink

Thats stupid. Yea I think I would get mad if people said that around me.....I would be like you have NO idea what love is for Regina Spektor until you have Regintis like me...oooo that would get on my nerves lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The most common response I get when I mention Regina is " Who is that?"

Seriously no one knows who she is ( or any other singer songwriter I listen to )so asking me which kind of music I listen to became irritating. But I still hope someone will know. I should definitely wear a Regina shirt or something and wait for someone to recognize her. Smiler

OH I KNOW RIGHT!!!!!!!!! OMG I so feel ya on that situation. Like body knows who she is....adults too!!!! It makes me so mad, meanwhile Britney Spears is like insanely popular and she dosent even have 1/1000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000TH of the talent Regina has........ It is my absolute dream to meet someone in person who has Regintis....ahhhh one can only dream......literally

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Might I ask where you guys get Regina Shirts besides the official store???? And I am only 14 and I am not big lol so I dont think even the smallest men sized shirts would fit me. Could the woman shirts pass on me, or are they obviously girl shirts even when worn on a guy????

Would really appreciate the help.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Okay guys get this!!!! I only know one person in person in my age group who likes reg and that's my best friend, about a month ago I found another person in my grade who is a big reg fan.

There's this girl in my school named Taryn.....this girl is so freaking pretty its not even funny I mean she is actually not that far from being as pretty as reg. But definately not though.... anyway, luckily I have three periods and lunch with this taryn and also a locker next 2 her! So the first time I wore a regina shirt to school she comes into 2nd hour looks at my shirt and says, " I love regina spektor, she's like my favorite singer!" She also asked me where I got it and I told her....... And then in 3rd hour she shows me what she is listening to on her ipod and its Music Box demo! And then samson too! Lol now I am like even more attracted to her because she likes reg....its awesome that the only two people I know in my grade that like reg r my best friend and the sexiest chick in the school!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

quote:
Originally posted by Brady:

Okay guys get this!!!! I only know one person in person in my age group who likes reg and that's my best friend, about a month ago I found another person in my grade who is a big reg fan.

There's this girl in my school named Taryn.....this girl is so freaking pretty its not even funny I mean she is actually not that far from being as pretty as reg. But definately not though.... anyway, luckily I have three periods and lunch with this taryn and also a locker next 2 her! So the first time I wore a regina shirt to school she comes into 2nd hour looks at my shirt and says, " I love regina spektor, she's like my favorite singer!" She also asked me where I got it and I told her....... And then in 3rd hour she shows me what she is listening to on her ipod and its Music Box demo! And then samson too! Lol now I am like even more attracted to her because she likes reg....its awesome that the only two people I know in my grade that like reg r my best friend and the sexiest chick in the school!

DO WORK SON!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

quote:
Originally posted by Swimming Pool Noises:

quote:
Originally posted by Brady:

Okay guys get this!!!! I only know one person in person in my age group who likes reg and that's my best friend, about a month ago I found another person in my grade who is a big reg fan.

There's this girl in my school named Taryn.....this girl is so freaking pretty its not even funny I mean she is actually not that far from being as pretty as reg. But definately not though.... anyway, luckily I have three periods and lunch with this taryn and also a locker next 2 her! So the first time I wore a regina shirt to school she comes into 2nd hour looks at my shirt and says, " I love regina spektor, she's like my favorite singer!" She also asked me where I got it and I told her....... And then in 3rd hour she shows me what she is listening to on her ipod and its Music Box demo! And then samson too! Lol now I am like even more attracted to her because she likes reg....its awesome that the only two people I know in my grade that like reg r my best friend and the sexiest chick in the school!

DO WORK SON!

^^ What??? Please excuse me if I am having a blonde moment.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this