Sign in to follow this  
ThisIsHowItWorks

100,000th Post Party!

According to the Post Counts on the forum homepage, there have been 100000 posts on the stix. As we near 100,000, I thought I'd set up this thread so we can celebrate when we reach the milestone!

(Post count as of September 23, 2009 23:17 EST)

According to the Post Counts on the forum homepage, there have been 100000 posts on the stix. As we near 100,000, I thought I'd set up this thread so we can celebrate when we reach the milestone!

(Post count as of September 23, 2009 23:17 EST)

quote:
Originally posted by Brady:

This is cool, I am gonna get my post on! to raise the numbers...cool post.

You mean you haven't been getting your post on this whole time? Haha.

I'll be keeping track and I'll post an 'official' announcement of who had the 100,000th post. And then we can all get our party on!

quote:
Originally posted by ThisIsHowItWorks:

quote:
Originally posted by Brady:

This is cool, I am gonna get my post on! to raise the numbers...cool post.

I'll be keeping track and I'll post an 'official' announcement of who had the 100,000th post. And then we can all get our party on!

Hellz yea. I'll bring the chips and dip, someone else has got to bring those fun small weiner things you eat on a toothpick. And someone else can spike the punch Wink

100,000 is pretty damn awesome. Weird to think I've donated a bit over 1% of the total amount here. 1/100th? wow, it took me WAY too long to do that math

quote:
Originally posted by Reginaoverdose:

100,000 is pretty damn awesome. Weird to think I've donated a bit over 1% of the total amount here. 1/100th? wow, it took me WAY too long to do that math

Yeah I figured out that 22 members have supplied over half of the posts in Stix history. Weird.

quote:
Originally posted by Reginaoverdose:

Lol how's college goin', by the way? Razzer

quote:
Originally posted by ThisIsHowItWorks:

lolol! i was thinking the same thing!

but really, i really like reading your posts, Brady! you're so enthusiastic. Smiler

Now that we're over the 98000 mark, 100,000 is so close I can taste it. In honor of the upcoming milestone, here are some Brumstix stats:

Average Posts per member: 24.9

Median Posts per member: 1

Most prolific poster by year of joining:

2002: regina (not in member directory, would be 110th overall)

2003: srg (61st overall)

2004: marcb (99th overall)

2005: andreseng (1st overall)

2006: Stepped on a Syringe (6th overall)

2007: Sugardrive (2nd overall)

2008: kandi (10th overall)

2009: ThisIsHowItWorks (26th overall)

Longest range between first and most recent post: srg, 6.5 yrs. (March 2003 - September, 2009.)

17.3% of all posts include one of the words: Regina, Reg, Reginka, or Spektor

2008 was the number-one year for posting: 28,651. However, 2009 stands to beat the record, as it has a slight (about 5%) lead for the year so far.

The oldest post that is still viewable on the forum was, fittingly, by regina. Here it is: http://reginaspektor.infopop.c...=315107688#315107688

The longest thread in stix history is "What are you listening to right now?" It also leads the way as the most viewed of all time.

23 members have contributed more than 50% of all posts.

On June 23, 2009, the day far was released, there were 399 posts on the forum, the one-day record.