Sign in to follow this  
ThisIsHowItWorks

100,000th Post Party!

Wow, after all those stats I feel like a bit of a Regina fan failure. Maybe not a fan failure, but a stix failure haha. I haven't even reached 150 yet. I gotta get on here more often haha

But I thought the whole "23 members have contributed more than 50% of all posts." was pretty freakin amazing. Those peeps should get a stix award of some sort. Hmmm...

quote:
Originally posted by 23Allie23:

Wow, after all those stats I feel like a bit of a Regina fan failure. Maybe not a fan failure, but a stix failure haha. I haven't even reached 150 yet. I gotta get on here more often haha

But I thought the whole "23 members have contributed more than 50% of all posts." was pretty freakin amazing. Those peeps should get a stix award of some sort. Hmmm...

Well let's not place too much importance on post count! We all love regina and we're all awesome people.

quote:
Originally posted by ThisIsHowItWorks:

quote:
Originally posted by 23Allie23:

Well let's not place too much importance on post count! We all love regina and we're all awesome people.

Indeed, well put Jared, would you rather me call you TiHiW or Jared????

quote:
Originally posted by ThisIsHowItWorks:

quote:
Originally posted by Brady:

This is cool, I am gonna get my post on! to raise the numbers...cool post.

You mean you haven't been getting your post on this whole time? Haha.

I'll be keeping track and I'll post an 'official' announcement of who had the 100,000th post. And then we can all get our party on!

HA lol I know I am a big poster. And you are great with updates and shit so thanks for the billboard updates and this.