Sign in to follow this  
Justxxxne

AUSSIE AUSSIE AUSSIE OI OI OI!!!

Anybody out there know if Regina is coming to Australia? There was an interview on Triple J here that she intended on coming in our summer either at one of the festivals or for a headline show... but I am impatient and want to know more details! I live in Perth WA, but would sell my car to get to another city if she didn't come to Perth. I'm so obsessed I'm even thinking of buying a better camera to record the experience! Oh god, I think I need serious help! Hahahaha

Anybody out there know if Regina is coming to Australia? There was an interview on Triple J here that she intended on coming in our summer either at one of the festivals or for a headline show... but I am impatient and want to know more details! I live in Perth WA, but would sell my car to get to another city if she didn't come to Perth. I'm so obsessed I'm even thinking of buying a better camera to record the experience! Oh god, I think I need serious help! Hahahaha

quote:
Originally posted by Justxxxne:

why not use your car to get to the destination rather than selling it.

quote:
Originally posted by funkypunkymonkey:

why not use your car to get to the destination rather than selling it.

Because it would take three or more weeks for them to drive from Perth to Melbourne, Sydney or Brisbane...

anyway.. I would seriously love to see regina when she comes to australia again, I missed her last time.

wahhh screw driving there! I'd have to go across the nullabor plain and that would be scary. Plus imagine the fuel costs, by the time I'd pay for that it would add up to the cost of a plane ticket. Ho hum..... now I still don't know if she's even coming. I'm praying she doesn't forget Perth.... I know we are the most isolated city in the world and everything but we deserve good concerts too dammit! Smiler

quote:
Originally posted by Justxxxne:

wahhh screw driving there! I'd have to go across the nullabor plain and that would be scary. Plus imagine the fuel costs, by the time I'd pay for that it would add up to the cost of a plane ticket. Ho hum..... now I still don't know if she's even coming. I'm praying she doesn't forget Perth.... I know we are the most isolated city in the world and everything but we deserve good concerts too dammit! Smiler

I didn't realize how far it was and the nullabor does sound scary as hell...sorryy