Sign in to follow this  
Sunshine Redneck

Tears Of A Redneck...Can't Go To Atlanta

Of course the pathetic $13.00 an hour I'm now making (I thought minimum wage was higher than that) has a little to do with it, I'm already committed to going to Tallahasse for parent's weekend at FSU on the 9th, 10th and 11th (hotel rates for those two nights on that weekend rival the rates in downtown Atlanta).

Imagine what a great week that could have been if I earned a living wage.

Keep your eyes on Fox news, kids... I plan to attend a town hall in my Regina T and spandex shorts, 300 lbs. of screeching anti-compassion (hey, I've got health insurance now, go find your own).

Additionally, yes, I love her, but I'm boycotting seeing her again until she finds her way down 75 or 95 to the Greatest State in the Union (covering my poverty with indignation).

P.S. since I never get on a computer anymore I wanted to get a side note to G if you read this... I got an IPOD (I'm up to the year 2000 in technological advances) but I was too stupid to program it so I had to send my CDs to my nephew in Virginia Beach so he could program it and send it back to me. I should be so ashamed but somehow, Not. We don't fancy learnin' round heeya.

PS2: I work for a water bottling plant now and we're rapidly becoming more evil than Hitler...cool!! I used to say only idiots drank bottled water and come to find out I was right... but I need those idiots to fuel my lust for food and shelter...

As a right wing nut job I realize me and mine are the only true patriots but sometimes...

Of course the pathetic $13.00 an hour I'm now making (I thought minimum wage was higher than that) has a little to do with it, I'm already committed to going to Tallahasse for parent's weekend at FSU on the 9th, 10th and 11th (hotel rates for those two nights on that weekend rival the rates in downtown Atlanta).

Imagine what a great week that could have been if I earned a living wage.

Keep your eyes on Fox news, kids... I plan to attend a town hall in my Regina T and spandex shorts, 300 lbs. of screeching anti-compassion (hey, I've got health insurance now, go find your own).

Additionally, yes, I love her, but I'm boycotting seeing her again until she finds her way down 75 or 95 to the Greatest State in the Union (covering my poverty with indignation).

P.S. since I never get on a computer anymore I wanted to get a side note to G if you read this... I got an IPOD (I'm up to the year 2000 in technological advances) but I was too stupid to program it so I had to send my CDs to my nephew in Virginia Beach so he could program it and send it back to me. I should be so ashamed but somehow, Not. We don't fancy learnin' round heeya.

PS2: I work for a water bottling plant now and we're rapidly becoming more evil than Hitler...cool!! I used to say only idiots drank bottled water and come to find out I was right... but I need those idiots to fuel my lust for food and shelter...

As a right wing nut job I realize me and mine are the only true patriots but sometimes...

Unfortuneately, probably maybe!

After I got it back, then I started thinking of all these songs I should have gotten on it as well...

I'm watching that Will Smith movie with his kid and they're struggling and a track of "Bridge Over Troubled Waters" starts playing with Roberta Flack singing it... Awesome, rarely heard anymore song sang by an awesome, practically forgotten singer.

So much music, so much space on my Ipod, so little brains... !! Smiler