Sign in to follow this  
angel92

Help

Hi need help finding a clear version or preferably the live at bull moose version of a pound of flesh. I have different versions but they are in low quality. The reason I am asking for help is I am in a class that deals with the Holocaust,Genocide, and Prejudice and I need to present a song that has to do with a certain subject with in the class. If you have any other suggestion on a different song that will be more helpful in this presentation I would appreciate your advice.

Thank you for your help.

Hi need help finding a clear version or preferably the live at bull moose version of a pound of flesh. I have different versions but they are in low quality. The reason I am asking for help is I am in a class that deals with the Holocaust,Genocide, and Prejudice and I need to present a song that has to do with a certain subject with in the class. If you have any other suggestion on a different song that will be more helpful in this presentation I would appreciate your advice.

Thank you for your help.

If you're looking for songs on the Holocaust, then Regina's certainly your girl.

i think the most prominent of her collection (at all, but specifically on this subject) is Ink Stains, by a landslide. There are several live recordings available on Youtube, and i'm 90% sure that means you can download them-perhaps for 99 cents, or just for free. i'm not positive, though.

i have a recording of Pound of Flesh, but i'd need help in actually getting it to you! it's quite clear (i've actually learned part of the piano from this rec.)

So, if your heart's set on PoF, i understand, but i think the most relevant song on this topic from Reg is Ink Stains (All the Holocaust Deniers).

If anyone can help me send angel192 the file, i'd be grateful!