Sign in to follow this  
fidelity377

Swine Flu....

quote:
Originally posted by fidelity377:

3 cases of swine flu reported at my school today, one of the people that have it sit right behind me in German class and I have not been feeling so well the past few days.. I'm so scared.

Frowner

PHHHH dont worry youll be fine. If you do get it which you probably wont, it will not kill you. Dont worry,

I hope you feel better ricky. Remember, the key to feeling better is rest, vitamins, and plenty of Regina! Smiler

Oh no! But really, there's no need to worry. I'm pretty sure swine flu is not anymore dangerous than normal influenza. The only people who die from the flu are older, weaker people, babies, or people who already have some weakening sickness. If you're relatively healthy, you'll be fine.

When I got into Macerata, Italy for my exchange a week or so ago they told me I couldn't stay with an Italian family because they were afraid of swine flu... quite disappointing. But alas, useless regrets are regrettably useless.

Big Grin

I hope everyone here avoids the Swine flu - Melbourne was one of the first places outside of Mexico to get the flu in large numbers, and I had it for about a week a few months ago.

It was like being hit by a truck, and I couldn't move for about four days, but as flu's go, it wasn't particulary dangerous or life threatening.