Sign in to follow this  
holdonyourhonour

DEAR MOD,

FOR A WHILE NOW I'VE BEEN TRYING TO COAX MY SISTER AND YOUNGER BROTHER ONTO THE STIX WITH THE PROMISES OF NEW FRIENDSHIPS AND EXCELLENT DISCUSSIONS....

MY SISTER HAS BEEN HAVING A HARD TIME JOINING THE STIX DUE TO YOU MOD, DELETING HER ACCOUNTS. WHY IS THIS, MOD? WHY DO YOU DO THIS TO MY SISTER? SHE WILL HATE ME FOR SAYING THIS BUT, SHE'S A VERY SENSITIVE AND FUNNY GIRL, SO WHEN HER ACCOUNTS ARE REPEATEDLY DELETED FOR NO REASON SHE FEELS SHUNNED, AND RIGHTLY SO! MOD YOU ARE SHUNNING MY SISTER, BY NOT ALLOWING HER TO HAVE AN ACCOUNT.

I NEVER KNEW THE STIX HAD SUCH RULES THAT PER HOUSEHOLD ONLY ONE ACCOUNT IS ALLOWED. APPARENTLY THIS IS THE CASE.

MY OWN SISTER WHO IS BULLIED IN SCHOOL CAME HERE SEEKING NEW FRIENDS AND PEOPLE WHO SHARE THE SAME INTERESTS MUSICALLY, FOUND JUST THE OPPOSITE. SHE IS NOT ALLOWED IN THIS WONDERFUL CLOSE KNIT COMMUNITY, AND FOR WHAT REASON?

YOU JUST FELT LIKE IT.

FOR A WHILE NOW I'VE BEEN TRYING TO COAX MY SISTER AND YOUNGER BROTHER ONTO THE STIX WITH THE PROMISES OF NEW FRIENDSHIPS AND EXCELLENT DISCUSSIONS....

MY SISTER HAS BEEN HAVING A HARD TIME JOINING THE STIX DUE TO YOU MOD, DELETING HER ACCOUNTS. WHY IS THIS, MOD? WHY DO YOU DO THIS TO MY SISTER? SHE WILL HATE ME FOR SAYING THIS BUT, SHE'S A VERY SENSITIVE AND FUNNY GIRL, SO WHEN HER ACCOUNTS ARE REPEATEDLY DELETED FOR NO REASON SHE FEELS SHUNNED, AND RIGHTLY SO! MOD YOU ARE SHUNNING MY SISTER, BY NOT ALLOWING HER TO HAVE AN ACCOUNT.

I NEVER KNEW THE STIX HAD SUCH RULES THAT PER HOUSEHOLD ONLY ONE ACCOUNT IS ALLOWED. APPARENTLY THIS IS THE CASE.

MY OWN SISTER WHO IS BULLIED IN SCHOOL CAME HERE SEEKING NEW FRIENDS AND PEOPLE WHO SHARE THE SAME INTERESTS MUSICALLY, FOUND JUST THE OPPOSITE. SHE IS NOT ALLOWED IN THIS WONDERFUL CLOSE KNIT COMMUNITY, AND FOR WHAT REASON?

YOU JUST FELT LIKE IT.

Mod is probably seeing that you have the same ip address and is assuming your sister is a spammer. I'm sure it has nothing to do with anything your sister has done or not done! Hopefully they'll see your post and not block them next time..

quote:
Originally posted by bum bum bum:

Mod is probably seeing that you have the same ip address and is assuming your sister is a spammer. I'm sure it has nothing to do with anything your sister has done or not done! Hopefully they'll see your post and not block them next time..

am i the only one that doesn't seem right to?

it is kind of like future crime detection in minority report or something...

maybe as a suggestion for future modding, you (mod)ought to wait until someone does something wrong before punishing them,,,, after all regina lives in america so i assume mod also is familiar with the laws of america.... what happened to the notions of innocent until proven guilty???

perhaps there should be some stated rules somewhere so that people of the stix could avoid breaking them and getting the ban hammer.

but yes bum bum bum, i assume this is what is happening also, it just doesn't seem right, or fair to me and my siblings.

No, it isn't fair. I hope it works out for you. There was a group of people planning on spamming the forum recently. Now I feel kinda crazy talking about that, because Mod deleted everything to do with it! ha. I don't even know what really happened with all that. So, I'm just thinking that mod is being overly cautious right now..

i would agree with you if it was the first time it had happened to my sister.

but yeah, i hope mod resolves the issue.

who knows how many people have had similar issues??

i saw some kind of post about spamming to, you're not crazy, but you see what i mean? the deleting things is getting a bit out of hand sort of!

Most forums have Moderators. Most forums have rules.

I understand where you're coming from, why you're angry, but this is what a moderator does. Yeah, you're right, it's not really fair for them to automatically assume that someone's a troll or spammer, but Brümstix has had it's own residents spam before, I'm sure Mod was just being cautious.

From now on we should let it be known when a new account is being made from our homes, so the mod doesn't ban/delete it.

It would be nice if the mod would become more active in the forum, or at least let us know who they are.

With regards to the "Warning!" thread... I don't know, I find it extremely weird that it got deleted...