Sign in to follow this  
MusicLover_2007

FATMANDA PALMER

quote:
Originally posted by Appt:

btw welcome Socks and as for your PS - you'll get used to it! Wink - I hate when someone goes off topic but god how I love doing it myself!

Hi! Thanks for the welcome! Smiler

And yeah, going off topic is a natural thing on the internet. I just meant how most of the first page, the first responses to MusicLover were essentially really mean to him or her. Aren't they allowed to express their own opinion?

quote:
Originally posted by Socks:

quote:
Originally posted by Appt:

btw welcome Socks and as for your PS - you'll get used to it! Wink - I hate when someone goes off topic but god how I love doing it myself!

Hi! Thanks for the welcome! Smiler

And yeah, going off topic is a natural thing on the internet. I just meant how most of the first page, the first responses to MusicLover were essentially really mean to him or her. Aren't they allowed to express their own opinion?

Yes there are. It'd be ok if he posted in Amanda Palmer thread (which is here, somewhere) saying: "I don't like her because"...as opposed to creating an useless thread with ridiculous name just to call Amanda "fat" and "bitch". Anyway, don't worry MusicLover has a thick skin. Seems like he doesn't give a damn about us calling him a troll - we can blow off some steam without hurting anyone Big Grin

quote:
Originally posted by Karl Projektorinski:

Appt, you have 444 posts. pretty nifty if you ask me!

quote:
Originally posted by ThisIsHowItWorks:

quote:
Originally posted by Dominic:

quote:
Originally posted by andreseng:

quote:

like ME! i'm such a veteran on the site, and the coolest. Cool

and he is our only Jonas Brother...

s.o.s...

I hope you know how much nerve it takes to say this, but I must confess: I'm burning up, burning up for you, baby.

don't know why, but when i picture dom as a jonas brother he's kevin jonas. read into that what you will Wink

dude one jonas brother is enough Wink

quote:
Originally posted by Socks:

I just meant how most of the first page, the first responses to MusicLover were essentially really mean to him or her. Aren't they allowed to express their own opinion?

Yeah, they are, it's just that musiclover has had quite a past with us, I was just thinking this thread was a tad unnecessary when I wrote that. (and I still kind of do Razzer)

Anyway, welcome to the stix, socks!! Enjoy your stay! I hope that whole spammer episode didn't dissuade you from posting Smiler

quote:

quote:
Originally posted by Karl Projektorinski:

Appt, you have 444 posts. pretty nifty if you ask me!

quote:
Originally posted by ThisIsHowItWorks:

quote:

quote:
Originally posted by andreseng:

quote:

like ME! i'm such a veteran on the site, and the coolest. Cool

and he is our only Jonas Brother...

s.o.s...

I hope you know how much nerve it takes to say this, but I must confess: I'm burning up, burning up for you, baby.

don't know why, but when i picture dom as a jonas brother he's kevin jonas. read into that what you will Wink

dude on jonas brother is enough Wink

Nope he's definitely Nick... Duh. Lol.