Sign in to follow this  
spiderplant

misheard lyrics

Oops! I feel like I need to check all the lyrics after reading this thread... Terrible. Big Grin

When I heard Dance anthem of the 80's for the first time, I thought Regina said "The boys and girls watch each other eat when they religiously wanna watch each other sleep." Roll Eyes

quote:
Originally posted by kaoir:

Oops! I feel like I need to check all the lyrics after reading this thread... Terrible. Big Grin

When I heard Dance anthem of the 80's for the first time, I thought Regina said "The boys and girls watch each other eat when they religiously wanna watch each other sleep." Roll Eyes

Haha, I like that one!

I remembered another line I misheard in That Time. I heard 'Hey remember that time when I found a human tooth down under the lion seat'

Instead of 'Hey remember that time when I found a human tooth down on Delancey'.

Probably because I'd never heard of Delancey :P

Oh, Marcello had one for me. "Just say the word, and Salome can kiss my gutters" was "Just say the words, and someone may can kiss my gutters". Whoops.

And I first thought the first lines for Paris was "I care to settle down in Paris" instead of "I could've settled down in Paris".

quote:
Originally posted by Reginaoverdose:

"Your Honor"

Misheard Lyrics:

I said I don't kiss losers

And I don't kiss women.

Original Lyrics:

I don't kiss losers

And I don't kiss winners.

I had no clue this line was "winners!" Really?! Well, it makes more sense, but.. i'm gonna ahve to re-listen to Your Honor!