Sign in to follow this  
spiderplant

misheard lyrics

Maybe Michael is on drugs...

edit: that was supposed to be a joke. But what if he is? If she is visioning them as if they are kids but they are adults (drinking tea, listening to BBC)...then Michael could be talking weird stuff and being high. If he is an adult too, then who are the meanies otherwize? He could just be talking about his co-workers and stuff... But I "like" the thought of him not being able to handle his mother's illness and doing drugs to cope. Or he might just be talking about the Beatles and telling her about great music trying to cheer her up.

quote:
Originally posted by eva eva eva:

Just realised today that for a veeery long time I thought "when you OD'ed" means orgasm. LOL. I had no idea, I'm way to naive :P

Wow, if only all the folks that permanently Od'ed had.....never mind... Wink

^^ Mouahaha. Big Grin

Ahem.

quote:
Originally posted by eva eva eva:

"But I love a mother."

And finally this one. I hear that too!! Definitely though, it sounds so much like it.... Confused

Yeah. During her show in Paris I heard "a mother":

No?

I always thought she was alternating between saying 'I love no other' and 'I love a mother'.

A Youtube comment I once read said that 'a mother' is an archaic term for mother f***er... so that could work in this context. There's probably a discussion about this somewhere that I've not read! XD

I like this thread. Anyone mind if I revive it? :P

I had heard All the Rowboats only a couple of times before the studio version was released earlier this year, so I wasn't too familiar with it until then. Anyway, for about a month I had thought that "The most special are the most lonely..." was "The most passionate are the most lonely..."

Now every time I hear it I think that I must be a total mook to have ever heard "passionate."