Appt

Far (Alternative) Compilation

^^Thank you all! Big Grin

quote:
Originally posted by BabyImBadNews:

We should do this with the whole Spektography Razzer

Haha, not sure about whole Spektography. I've almost finished Begin To Hope. Almost = I'm stuck, can't decide on On the Radio and Apres Moi. Two songs that are played like everytime! I kinda feel that Reg is better when playing for bigger audience (figured that out while crossing out every radio/session performance of those two). I want to stick with the original idea - only Reg+piano but now i feel both those songs are better with a band. Not because of the additional instruments but because of, don't know how to say it, hm, wave of enthusiasm and spontaneity. It sounds like she's enjoying it better.

Eh, I'm open to suggestions. Favourite On the Radio and Apres Moi recordings, anyone?

quote:
Originally posted by Appt:

^^Thank you all! Big Grin

quote:
Originally posted by BabyImBadNews:

We should do this with the whole Spektography Razzer

Haha, not sure about whole Spektography. I've almost finished Begin To Hope. Almost = I'm stuck, can't decide on On the Radio and Apres Moi. Two songs that are played like everytime! I kinda feel that Reg is better when playing for bigger audience (figured that out while crossing out every radio/session performance of those two). I want to stick with the original idea - only Reg+piano but now i feel both those songs are better with a band. Not because of the additional instruments but because of, don't know how to say it, hm, wave of enthusiasm and spontaneity. It sounds like she's enjoying it better.

Eh, I'm open to suggestions. Favourite On the Radio and Apres Moi recordings, anyone?

I agree that Apres Moi should be with a band, it's just gives the song that special something at the end. Smiler

oh thank you so much Appt! This compilation is really good! I also prefer live recordings of reginas music to the studio recordings.

I have to say, you did a great job on improving the recording of ink stains! ive never heard a "good" recording of it, maybe ive just missed it, but this ,what you posted, was really good! Smiler thank you! im happy! Big Grin

Ooh... I don't know why but I just synchronized my iPod and the songs are not in the right order... they are in the iTunes list so I don't know what's wrong... Frowner Help...

quote:
Originally posted by Lilly:

Ooh... I don't know why but I just synchronized my iPod and the songs are not in the right order... they are in the iTunes list so I don't know what's wrong... Frowner Help...

Edit the Track Number for each song. Make sure each one has 16 listed for the total tracks on the album. Also make sure each one has the same genre listed.