Sign in to follow this  
ThisIsHowItWorks

Stix History

quote:
Originally posted by andreseng:

Think of this place as a beach. And we're all just grains of sand. The ebb and flow of the ocean (life) pulls some grains away. But it causes new grains to accumulate. Other times it brings old grains back. It's a continuous and healthy cycle.

Like periods.

Sorry, that's totally what I thought when I read that.

Hi Casey...I sensed your presence up here...but I never saw you...

You're too kind almostspotless...Besides you can probably ride English...I only know Western and I've only done that like 5 times in my life...

Ok so

I know I only have a few posts on here,but I had another account a year ago or something because I was somewhat confused about the whole set up.

But I have been watching what people have been writing on the stix for over four years now and I feel like I have gotten to know a lot of you, however I never posted. Why, because I did not feel like it, and I never bothered to register but I read constantly, because, it's wonderful to know that I'm not the only person who feels this way. Who truly loves Regina's music, and it changed my life in o so many ways. my family and friends, even my boyfriend doesn't understand. And I love it how you guys COMPLETELY understand how not only Regina's music is beautiful but she herself is outstandingly beautiful. It makes me feel, not alone SmilerSmiler

And I just want to say thanks Smiler

even though I haven't posted much, I have been here for a while, and just think this place is great. rambling yes yes