Sign in to follow this  
dentistgirl

Dickinson College, Carlisle, PA 10/3/09

eshbach, OMG!! What a fantastic story, thank you so much! And the picture!! Aahhhh so jealous Smiler

Jamie, all the pics and vids are AWESOME! I love her dress, she looks so beautiful! And her looking down at you woooow! No words! That was so nice of you to share, thanks! Smiler

Oooh I hope this happens to me sometime...

Thanks so much for the extensive concert recap, the photos & the videos!

For those of you who attended the show, does anyone have an exact setlist? I'm curious to compare it to the Ramapo College setlist from the night before....

Thanks again!

It will be trouble recording at radio city, right...? I want to hear what lacrimosa would sound like so many years later, but it feels like it will be difficult recording there... Am I wrong? (yes I know she might not play it, but there's still a chance for that or another oldie )

quote:
Originally posted by Lilly:

I love her dress, she looks so beautiful!

I agree, her dress is so cute!

And WOW, thanks for that detailed account, eshbach. I really hope she plays Lacrimosa at the Houston show! Big Grin

quote:
Originally posted by sweetness in my lungs:

(hope this is not totally inappropriate, but eshbach, the color of your eyes is really interesting and cool Smiler

Sadly that is just a result of the camera flash. I have fairly standard blue eyes.

I'm glad everyone liked the recap. It was fun reliving everything as I wrote it, and I hope I conveyed the details enough that you could get the same enjoyment from reading it.

quote:
Originally posted by eshbach:

quote:
Originally posted by sweetness in my lungs:

(hope this is not totally inappropriate, but eshbach, the color of your eyes is really interesting and cool Smiler

Sadly that is just a result of the camera flash. I have fairly standard blue eyes.

I'm glad everyone liked the recap. It was fun reliving everything as I wrote it, and I hope I conveyed the details enough that you could get the same enjoyment from reading it.

haha! I've never seen a camera flash do that! you could have tricked me you know... like "oh I've got an eye condition so I see everything in black & white" ... heehee. ok sorry. I'm tired.

the same enjoyment I doubt, but enjoyment on a high level! like I said: goose bumps for real. thanks again =)