Sign in to follow this  
Brady

New North-American shows announced!

quote:
Originally posted by Brady:

Holy shit!!!!!!!! My father said he is going to try to get me back stage passes to reginal's show in dallas to see her.......I mean seriously how cool is this I freaking love my father.

Wow, Brady!! that's awesome!! congratulations!! really, that's amazing. i hope your dad is successful! *crosses fingers*

quote:
Originally posted by Be like the water, people.:

REGINA HAUL YOUR TAIL TO OHIO, DAG NABBIT!!!!!!

Congrats to all those who get to see her, after all. that's awesome! i'll try to be happy for you....

We can be happy-for-them-but-really-just-jealous together. Smiler / Frowner

OMG OMG OMG! My dad is a exceptional/professional photographer and he contacted Regina's management and sent a press pass/ request to Regina's management to take pictures of the concert, and submitted photos he has taken of other concerts in the request.....if his request gets accepted it would allow me and him to go backstage and possibly see Regina 1 on 1 At the dallas show I am also probably going too!!!......of course this is not for sure but definately possible. OMG I can only hope eeeeeeee!!!......

Brady, you are one lucky (potentially, very lucky) guy! I am so happy for you!

I cannot believe that I too will be going to a Regina concert! AAAHHHH! Sorry, I'm hysterical. I'll try to pull myself together... Okay. Now that she's coming to the Orpheum in Vancouver I can go! Man, just yesterday I was dreaming that I would have this kind of opportunity, and all of a sudden it's here! EEK! And Mrs. snuffelupagus, maybe I'll see you there! Although, if I did see you, I wouldn't know it. I hope you can go. Heck, I'd offer you the extra spot in our car. I guess it's not really appropriate to offer rides to strangers. Sorry, I guess my parents didn't drill the fear of strangers into me hard enough...

Anyway, I am SO EXCITED. Life is so good right now.

quote:
Originally posted by Brady:

Seattle one as well since its close to her Portland Show and just two days after! AHHHHHH I AM SO EXCITED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And the Dallas one too mabye!!! My dad is gonna see if he can work that out....THREE REGINA SHOWS!!!!! Smiler

Jesthus Brady, next thing we know we're going to find out that you're going to the Vienna show!