Sign in to follow this  
Brady

New North-American shows announced!

quote:
Originally posted by RJLupin2:

quote:
Originally posted by Brady:

Seattle one as well since its close to her Portland Show and just two days after! AHHHHHH I AM SO EXCITED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And the Dallas one too mabye!!! My dad is gonna see if he can work that out....THREE REGINA SHOWS!!!!! Smiler

Jesthus Brady, next thing we know we're going to find out that you're going to the Vienna show!

That would be a good movie! Around the world in 80 Regina Spektor shows! I smell an Oscar! Big Grin

Mrs. Snuffelupagus, I'm have no idea if you can buy tickets there or not. My guess is that all the better seats would sell out online. I bought 4 tickets on Wednesday night and they are lovely, 3rd row centre seats. The next day I found out that 2 more of my friends wanted to come too, so I called my dad from school and asked him to buy 2 more. It was probably around 11:30am and they were at row 12. Not bad. I would suggest buying them online because then you have the security of knowing that you actually have a seat.

Anyway, I knew I should have been more creative when I was coming up with my name for the Stix. You are totally right, I have a better chance finding you shouting MRS. SNUFFELUPAGUS! than you do shouting CHRISTY! It's coming back to bite me in the butt. I'm pretty shy, so it would take a lot of guts for me to shout in a crowd of people. Maybe I could make a big sign that says "Hello Mrs. Snuffelupagus!" Hhmmm... Big Grin

quote:
Originally posted by Be like the water, people.:

Cool siggy, Christy-Ann!

I take it "siggy" means signature? Sorry, I’m almost completely computer shorthand illiterate. But hey, hopefully, common sense will prevail. Wink If it does mean signature, than thanks Be Like the water, people! Regina's feelings mimic mine perfectly, so I had to use that quote. We’re kindred spirits, Regina and I, she just doesn’t know it... Smiler

Nowhere near me. again. Frowner

But I did meet another Regina fan. When I asked her what songs/albums she had I was SO suprised when she said "Songs" along with SK and BTH Smiler

So maybe we could roadtrip together? Hey that's what college is all about. No sleep. Making memories and taking chances. HECK YES I'm up for it.

You're a brave gal Snuffy! Now, are you really, truly going to the show? If you are, then it would be lovely if we could work something out. Whether it's shouting, a sign, maybe we could try to telepathically communicate with eachother... Razzer

And Reginaoverdose, the roadtrip sounds fantastic. I'm sure you'd have a great time. Make those memories!

^^ LOL two, I am riding down to Dallas from Tulsa OK. Then I have to haul ass back to Tulsa, and then up to Missouri to meet up with Regina and you lol....... all in a two days time frame.