Sign in to follow this  
bum bum bum

Regina on SNL!! - Oct 10 2009

Fuck it, it's just a word, I didn't hear her say it and those people are providing no proof. And if she did say it, it's a word and those people should get over it and they have no right to try to bully someone because they made a mistake. These are just people who are desperate for attention and they probably have no lives. Don't stoop to their level.

quote:
Originally posted by fidelity377:

i want to kick this guys ass.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v...5Oz0&feature=related

Don't fret over this. This is a video made solely for the purpose of creating traffic for his profile & other videos. Don't click on the link, don't post comments. It's nothing against Regina (!!!) but by advertising it you are doing the guy a favour! - a lot of people will search for "regina spektor snl" on youtube and by creating a "controversial" video people will look at the content and unintentionally will also view more of this guy's videos... It's an unfair way to promote oneself so don't draw attention to it.

quote:
Don't fret over this. This is a video made solely for the purpose of creating traffic for his profile & other videos. Don't click on the link, don't post comments. It's nothing against Regina (!!!) but by advertising it you are doing the guy a favour! - a lot of people will search for "regina spektor snl" on youtube and by creating a "controversial" video people will look at the content and unintentionally will also view more of this guy's videos... It's an unfair way to promote oneself so don't draw attention to it.

It is truly ridiculous. She was singing lyrics to a song she has played a thousand times, particularly recently. She did not forget any lyrics and was nervous as hell to boot. I don't know whether these people think they are being funny or what, but it is pitiful.

quote:
Originally posted by Greg:

There's a short video of someone meeting Regina afterward on YouTube. Smiler

EDIT: Another one:

WTF "Can you say Hi to my best friend?!"

Ask a REAL questions like: "Regina, can I lick your jacket?"

Just thought I'd post this here even though its already in the "far sales" thread. I'll be updating it in that topic, not this one.

US iTunes Post-SNL Peaks (as of 10.11.09, 6:00pm EST)

Overall Songs-

#190- Eet

Overall Albums-

#13- Far

#56- Live from Soho

#68- Far (Bonus Track)

#105- Begin to Hope

Overall Videos-

N/A

Alternative Songs-

#23- Eet

#32- Fidelity