Sign in to follow this  
bum bum bum

Regina on SNL!! - Oct 10 2009

I don't think she'll be doing any skits, most musical guests don't. But still, I've been saying for forever that she should be on SNL, I'm so glad that she's finally going to be!!!

quote:
Originally posted by fidelity377:

quote:
Originally posted by sweetness in my lungs:

can I see this online somewhere while it's airing or do I have to wait 'til it turns up on youtube...?

I will have it up on YouTube for sure. Wink

great! =D hehe I didn't even know if SNL was a show or a channel... You have such strange names to your channels over there. no offense. All these letters... Wink

Hello everyone - is anyone planning to try and get tickets for the taping?

I live in the UK and missed all her appearances over the summer so I will combine a long-awaited trip to NYC with the gig at Radio City on the 14th and will also queue up for SNL tickets. I am going on my own so would apprechiate some like-minded company!

Apparently when the comedy gets better, so doest the musically talent!!! Both portions of the show have kinda sucked since the early/mid 2000's... until recently.

Oh and you never know, sometimes the musical guests at least help the host(s) close the show?!?!

quote:
Originally posted by Swimming Pool Noises:

quote:
Originally posted by fidelity377:

according to this article, regina will be playing more than one song.?

yeah they always do 2. probably The Calculation and Laughing With I would assume. But we can hope she does something different...

Eet and Machine sound good... Big Grin