Sign in to follow this  
Appt

2009-12-16 Vienna, Austria

I'M GOING!!! Big Grin

You got one of the early tickets (like me). They changed the name to "SpeKtor" later.

Gasometer doesn't have seats, but it's a huge venue. I'll be there really early. I have no clue if you could wait inside, but I don't care. I'll freeze for Regina *haha*

^^Goodie!!

I wish I could freeze for Regina, but I always get sick around Christmas - cold, flu, tonsilitis or something. 16th is pretty close to Christmas so I worry I'll have to stay in some nearby cafe blowing my nose till the door opens Frowner I'd kill for a good spot but I'm not going to die for it Big GrinBig Grin

^^wow, it's really pretty!

Suih, December is still far away I bet we will "know" each other at least to an extent of not suspecting each other to be mass murderers by then Wink

I actually meant, when I safe a spot for you, we wouldn't recognise each other, if you come on line.

I trust people on the stix. Might be pretty stupid, but I just don't think, that people who like Reginas music could be that bad.

And I proofed that *haha* We should write it in the stix history thread: That one time when little Suih was in a car with someone she didn't know, to some place she didn't know, in a country she didn't life in, to hang out with people she didn't know, just to see Regina Razzer

quote:
Originally posted by Appt:

quote:
Originally posted by Rinoa:

Stvarno mislim da bi mogli nesto organizirati za taj prijevoz. Sad je vec cetvero potencijalnih ljudi koji bi isli. Smiler Imamo Regina topic na forum.hr pa navrati, ja sam tamo Selphie. Smiler

haha, I understood that! We have very similar languages...

You're from Slovenia? Smiler

quote:
Originally posted by Suih:

Might be pretty stupid, but I just don't think, that people who like Reginas music could be that bad.

I think the same thing. Big Grin It kind of doesn't make sense...someone adoring songs like Ghost of Corporate Future or Raindrops or Lucky Penny etc and then being a mean person. Unless they have multiple personality disorder or something. Smiler

quote:

quote:
Originally posted by Appt:

quote:

Stvarno mislim da bi mogli nesto organizirati za taj prijevoz. Sad je vec cetvero potencijalnih ljudi koji bi isli. Smiler Imamo Regina topic na forum.hr pa navrati, ja sam tamo Selphie. Smiler

haha, I understood that! We have very similar languages...

You're from Slovenia? Smiler

no, from the Czech Republic. I guess Slavonic languages are similar to one another. I don't understand Russian or Bulgarian like at all but with a little help of hands & feet conversation with Polish, Croatian or Slovenian would be possible Smiler btw I read an article recently, stating that each year 9 milion tourists visit Croatia and out of that number 1 milion are Czechs. I know how painfully ignorant Czechs are when it comes to learning languages - so they speak Czech and the natives understand because the language is somewhat similar and after a while the natives learn Czech to make the communication easier. sad little nation we are... Wink

BUMP

Who is going?

Suih, or others who might know, I learned that my first train home leaves at 5 am from Wien Mitte, is there something opened 24/7 nearby where I can wait?