Sign in to follow this  
Appt

2009-12-16 Vienna, Austria

Austria

Wednesday 16th December 2009

Gasometer, Vienna, Austria

On Sale : Friday 4th September 2009

Tickets: www.musicticket.at

My ticket came today!! I'm jumping with joy...

image200909100003.jpg

(I can't even be bothered with her name being misspelled, still)

None of my friends are coming, I've never been to Vienna and I speak no German, who wants me? Big GrinBig Grin Seriously, who's going?

Also, has anyone been to that venue, Gasometer? I bought a standing section ticket. Nothing else was available but from the floor plan it seemed like a seated venue...? Plus since it's December is there like a vestibule where I can wait before the "doors" are opened or am I supposed to freeze outside?

Oh, I can't wait!

Austria

Wednesday 16th December 2009

Gasometer, Vienna, Austria

On Sale : Friday 4th September 2009

Tickets: www.musicticket.at

My ticket came today!! I'm jumping with joy...

image200909100003.jpg

(I can't even be bothered with her name being misspelled, still)

None of my friends are coming, I've never been to Vienna and I speak no German, who wants me? Big GrinBig Grin Seriously, who's going?

Also, has anyone been to that venue, Gasometer? I bought a standing section ticket. Nothing else was available but from the floor plan it seemed like a seated venue...? Plus since it's December is there like a vestibule where I can wait before the "doors" are opened or am I supposed to freeze outside?

Oh, I can't wait!

Yay! That's awesome, I'm glad you get to see her. Smiler

There's a little bit of chance that I might be going. If the concert agency at my country ( Croatia ) plans to organize a ride to the concert and back. But I don't know if they'll have that for Regina since she's not popular and there aren't enough people to go. But I'll try to do something and find people who are willing to go so maybe something pops out.

quote:
Originally posted by Appt:

^^fingers crossed for you! Train/bus is not an option?

No, because I saw Regina ( for the first time ) 2 months ago in Milan and went by train with a friend and we also had to stay in a hotel over night. That whole trip was pretty expensive so right now I could only afford ( since I'm only a student with no job, it sucks )to go by organized ride. It costs a lot less than bus/train and you don't have to worry about the hotel thing.

Oh, I understand. I am a jobless student myself Frowner Bombard the agency with the same question under different names so it will look like there's tremendous interest in the ride! Wink

Heh, I could do that but eventually they would find out it's just me and refuse to take me there, lol. I have 2 friends that want to go. So that makes 3 of us for now. Also there are some people that would probably go but it's tricky 'cause it's on Wednesday and they can't take the day off from work and things like that...I have to recruit Regina army and then bombard the agency. Smiler

quote:
Originally posted by Rinoa:

Heh, I could do that but eventually they would find out it's just me and refuse to take me there, lol. I have 2 friends that want to go. So that makes 3 of us for now. Also there are some people that would probably go but it's tricky 'cause it's on Wednesday and they can't take the day off from work and things like that...I have to recruit Regina army and then bombard the agency. Smiler

Regina Army from Croatia? Count me in, since I'll probably sit that concert too if my school doesn't organize a field trip to Vienna at that time.

Appt, have fun on Regina SpeCtor's Concert. Smiler

Pozdrav Rinoa-i!

quote:
Originally posted by In your head...:

quote:

Regina Army from Croatia? Count me in, since I'll probably sit that concert too if my school doesn't organize a field trip to Vienna at that time.

Appt, have fun on Regina SpeCtor's Concert. Smiler

Pozdrav Rinoa-i!

Hey, you're from Croatia too. That's so cool. I thought I was the only one. Now I don't feel special anymore. :P kidding

Stvarno mislim da bi mogli nesto organizirati za taj prijevoz. Sad je vec cetvero potencijalnih ljudi koji bi isli. Smiler Imamo Regina topic na forum.hr pa navrati, ja sam tamo Selphie. Smiler

quote:

Stvarno mislim da bi mogli nesto organizirati za taj prijevoz. Sad je vec cetvero potencijalnih ljudi koji bi isli. Smiler Imamo Regina topic na forum.hr pa navrati, ja sam tamo Selphie. Smiler

haha, I understood that! We have very similar languages...