Sign in to follow this  
Kb93

Meeting Regina

Hi spareparts! I remember watching her take this picture with you guys. At first, I was wondering who in the world SHE needed to bend down to be photographed with, but then I saw your son. haha. You got in there just in time.

quote:
Originally posted by dentistgirl:

I'm guessing you saw this thread, but if not there is a bit more info plus some pictures &vids from the show HERE.

I doubt you'll remember seeing me, you'll see why if you read the other thread. But I was there with 3 other stixers and friends. For the record though, here's what I look like.

Love that dress. Smiler Btw is Regina holding a bottle of Brandy or something like that? Big Grin

quote:
Originally posted by andreseng:

quote:
Originally posted by Rinoa:

Btw is Regina holding a bottle of Brandy or something like that? Big Grin

That's a Corona...I don't know if you have them over there...It's a Mexican beer.

hahaha why does everyone ask that? we must really make a regular 12oz bottle of beer look big. Big Grin

btw rinoa, your pic w/ regina is lovely. you both have beautiful eyes, and I love the way you are, like, in her hair.

spareparts- it was hectic, I wasn't waiting with the group until partway through. I honestly don't remember seeing YOU either, but I know I saw your son. At least next time we know who to look for! Smiler