Sign in to follow this  
Kb93

Meeting Regina

Has anyone during her far tour gotten an autograph or gotten to meet her? I am going to see her tonight for the first time ( minus the apple store show) and I wanted an autograph. I know that she usually takes a whole coming out.

Has anyone during her far tour gotten an autograph or gotten to meet her? I am going to see her tonight for the first time ( minus the apple store show) and I wanted an autograph. I know that she usually takes a whole coming out.

I’d like to meet her as well, take a picture, tell her how much I love her. I’m really sad that I wasn’t on the Stix when you guys made that book and gave it to her at the McCarren show. I would have loved to contribute. Anyway, I’m going to see her in November. I just hope my friends won’t mind waiting around to meet her, too, if Regina was even willing. I’d like to bring her flowers, but flowers just seem too expected. I’d like to give her something she’d remember, but I just can’t think of anything.

Did you end up getting to meet her Kb93?

Guess what- met her last night! Yeah, she came out after the concert (in Ann Arbor) and talked to everyone and took pictures and gave autographs! I was shocked (in a good way)! She was so sweet! Big Grin Here's me and her! Wazzle!

quote:
Originally posted by Britches:

Guess what- met her last night! Yeah, she came out after the concert (in Ann Arbor) and talked to everyone and took pictures and gave autographs! I was shocked (in a good way)! She was so sweet! Big Grin Here's me and her! Wazzle!

Lucky! How long did you have to wait?

We waited for about an hour for the crowd to dwindle from what I think was maybe 75 to 100 people (down to about 20). We got this pic and she signed my iPhone (only thing I had available). Awesome concert and experience.