funkypunkymonkey

If anyone needs sheet music...

224 posts in this topic

Hey!

I don't know how much sheet music of Regina's is available, but I would be more than happy to write out any songs by request. I will do any artist so I'm not just restricted to Regina material. In any case, if anyone has a request, just post here. Thanks!

what-we-saw likes this

yeah! =) great idea. And then you can check there what's already up and add songs you see missing from albums and so.

OK: my requests (to start with Wink)

1. Regina's solo in Field Below

2. The Noise

3. Pound of Flesh

4. Back of a Truck or 2.99 cent blues would be awesome to know how to play!! Big Grin

thanks beforehand... hope you'll decide to do one of mine and enjoy it while transcribing Smiler

upon seeing the name of this thread, i would like to make a request: Marry me.

that is all.

...oh, wait! no... can i request the sheet music for Left Hand Song? it's so awesome!

and i would like to second the request for the SM of Back of a Truck.

Last two: Lacrimosa, and Daniel Cowman... i think one of those is unfinished on Regispek, probably daniel cowman...

thank you!! you're amazing, my new husband wife spouse!

in an sort of related topic...

I didn't know about this regispek yahoo group until last december, where all the time before that I had been learning by ear or the random youtube video.

HOWEVER my twin sister did find this site, and printed and binded all the legit songs off that site and created a Regi Songbook for me! It's spiral bound so it stays upright, it's so beautiful, I cried when I got it....

So even though this has nothing to do with the original topic, it reminded me of it and I wanted to share. Smiler

Have fun learning her songs!

quote:
Originally posted by Be like the water, people.:

Last two: Lacrimosa, and Daniel Cowman... i think one of those is unfinished on Regispek, probably daniel cowman...

I've got sheet music for Lacrimosa if you want it! Haven't tried it yet, but it looks alright Smiler

Yes DC is unfinished on the regispek group btw.

quote:
Originally posted by funkypunkymonkey:

Hey!

I don't know how much sheet music of Regina's is available, but I would be more than happy to write out any songs by request. I will do any artist so I'm not just restricted to Regina material. In any case, if anyone has a request, just post here. Thanks!

Would you be willing to do a transcription of "You" but change the key? I'm pretty sure it's in F but I want it in C so I can sing it! hehe