funkypunkymonkey

If anyone needs sheet music...

Thank you so much for making the sheet music lately. The sheets have been great and I really appreciate your effort in making these. Thank you!

I don't know if your interested in making this songs sheets, but I made the intro to Riot Gear as some sheet music. Its not perfect, but is a decent starting place. Its a fairly requested song. Link

My apologies on Pavlov... Moving back to school kinda disrupted my free time to work on it, and somehow everything I had written out got deleted when my laptop crashed a couple days back... Thank god for memories, no? I'll just start over again and try and get something up here...

And zomg. zomg. zomg. zomg. zomg. C-C-C-C-C- COMBO BREAKER!!! zomg. That transcription of Dulce is FANTASTIC. I can't wait to start learning today!!!!

And muchas gracias por la Riot Gear as well, because well... It's more Regina sheetz. Smiler Can't wait to peak at that one later too. Smiler

^I'm glad you like it! Smiler

quote:
Originally posted by Kb93:

Thank you for working on the song that youve done. If you have any free time my wishlist for sheet music is Bon Idee, Patron Saint, Happy Hooker( it's so fun), School is Out, and Firewood.

I got 3/4 of the way through Patron Saint before realizing that I'd transposed it funny because it was unclear to me at the time whether it was in A or Am (it seems to spend equal time in both keys) and to make a long story short, it was quite royally fucked up. I am slightly disheartened, but I will definitely return to my attempt at some point.

I also finished Riot Gear, if anyone is interested in the complete sheets for that.