funkypunkymonkey

If anyone needs sheet music...

thanks for working on Patron Saint, I can make sheets of the entire song, I use a program that load the mp3 into and it gives me the notes, the bad thing is that it does the vocal notes also. I can give you it, but you'd have to pick the vocal notes out of it, and thanks a lot for working on Riot Gear.

quote:
Originally posted by Kb93:

thanks for working on Patron Saint, I can make sheets of the entire song, I use a program that load the mp3 into and it gives me the notes, the bad thing is that it does the vocal notes also. I can give you it, but you'd have to pick the vocal notes out of it, and thanks a lot for working on Riot Gear.

Nah, it's fine, it's easier to just make sheets with finale. But thanks anyway! Smiler

So I made a quick Pavlov transcription... a few notes on it:

- Very first tone cluster in the right hand (and every other one where I instruct you to fill the octave), the bottom F (Or E!) is optional, I just like playing it cuz I've got big hands. :P

- I didn't transcribe the FULL song, because it's a lot of repetition. I just transcribed the important parts, so you have all the sections, just un-repeated.

- Technically speaking, aside from the "Quiet, quiet, quiet" sections, this song can be entirely played with one hand if you're quick enough at leaping up to those upper clusters... I generally like to play with just my left hand and provide my own drum beats with my right. However, Regina probs used both hands because she had a drummer there...

Annnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnd my apologies for the crappy looking transcript. All the notes are there, but they might look a little less than perfectly formated on the page. I just can't quite figure out how to make my music program do certain things...

Here's the link: http://www.sendspace.com/file/q0vpd4

I was thinking of transcribing You or Bon Idee next? Just cuz well... I figured out how to play them. lol. Lemme know if anyone's interested in either and I'll get working. Smiler

please do You, its one of my favorites =)

By the way, since your new here you may not have found this , its a website of Reginas sheets, they're all free too! you just need a yahoo email.

Oh, I've been in that group for years now. Wink

I shoved my transcription up on there too cuz I'm a music whore. <3 <3 <3

And yeahhh I'll totes take a look at doing You then. It's actually pretty easy... lots of repetition. Smiler

quote:
Originally posted by Kb93:

Its called audioscore ultimate

By the way could I get the sheets for riot gear?

My goal before march is to try to figure out SoHo. It's a favorite of mine. If anyone could give me pointers I'd be thankful. A few questions... The song is in 6/8 right, and does anyone know the opening chord?