funkypunkymonkey

If anyone needs sheet music...

quote:
Originally posted by almostspotless:

The Virgin Queen transcription is officially on regispek! Smiler

thank you, thank you, thank you!!!!!

Well I've been dying to play: Ab, you, happy hooker, firewood, and patron saint. Not sure how hard it would be to do any of those songs.

by the way here is I want to sing. It should be pretty good, but if anyone wants to make it easier to play feel free to. PDF link

MIDI link

Do we have a decent version of Daniel Cowman somewhere?

I have yours, Caybren, but I'm sorry... to me it's almost unreadable. It's made from that program, right? It's put in 4/4, but I'm quite sure DC is played in 6/8. There's almost only right hand notes and a bunch of temporary key signatures instead of putting them in the beginning. Same with December. (I'm sorry for my crappy musical terms English. hopefully you'll understand. everything would be so much easier if you guys spoke swedish. when talking in musical terms at least.)

There's an unfinished version of DC on regispek in 3/4 that's absolutely playable. Would you care to finish the work, Mikaela? Or someone else? I will try today and figure it out, but I don't have a program to write in and no scanner either so you would probably get it up faster than me if you started trying Smiler

Sorry that old version is really screwed up, here is a newer/easier/maybe more correct. it has a tad of the Heroin boy section, but not notated right. It includes the man destined part through the ending. its a work in progress. PDF

MIDI