funkypunkymonkey

If anyone needs sheet music...

To the person who request "Pound of Flesh" on your right hand you play a D and an F while adding a octave D and switching to F on the bottom... I know that doesn't make much sense but that's all I know Big Grin

E.J!!! THANK YOUUUUU!! Big GrinSmilerBig Grin I'll download it right away!

And Happy Hooker! I've been planning to learn that solo for ages, but I just never sat down and took the time. I would appreciate your help! Smiler

The Noise is on regispek in some strange file that I can't open or convert... Frowner help anyone?

Oh. and last: what program should I use if I want to transcribe something myself for you guys?

edit: thanks for the help on PoF mrimarokr Smiler I'll try to understand what you're talking about Wink

ok. very last. Lady is also on regispek, but in na MTD-file? I've tried using Primo PDF, but it just tells me it failed, code: -21.

quote:
Originally posted by Sgtcampsalot:

quote:
Originally posted by 23Allie23:

Daniel Cowman (the good part haha)

The whole thing??? Razzer

Well there has been a bit of it up on regispek, but its pretty much the first verse and that's it. So when I said good part, I ment... the rest of it haha

quote:
Originally posted by sweetness in my lungs:

E.J!!! THANK YOUUUUU!! Big GrinSmilerBig Grin I'll download it right away!

And Happy Hooker! I've been planning to learn that solo for ages, but I just never sat down and took the time. I would appreciate your help! Smiler

The Noise is on regispek in some strange file that I can't open or convert... Frowner help anyone?

Oh. and last: what program should I use if I want to transcribe something myself for you guys?

edit: thanks for the help on PoF mrimarokr Smiler I'll try to understand what you're talking about Wink

ok. very last. Lady is also on regispek, but in na MTD-file? I've tried using Primo PDF, but it just tells me it failed, code: -21.

I use Finale NotePad 08... but thats for my own simple songs and such, otherwise go to the more advanced stuff

today I've uploaded to Regispek a full transcription of Just Like The Movies...

I think It is very accurate...!

If you find any mistakes, let me know Razzer