funkypunkymonkey

If anyone needs sheet music...

Hey I've transcribed Cinderella. If you want the sheet music, I've uploaded it in regispek Wink

And i'm finishing with back of a truck (hooray Razzer)

Wow awesome new sheet music! Thank you E.J.!!

Would anyone care to do All the Rowboats? Oops I guess it's already there. How did I miss it all this time?

quote:
Originally posted by Be like the water, people.

hey, how come every time i see one of your posts, the post count is lower than the last? haha not to pry or anything. Wink

Very observant! I'd be curious to know why too.

hey guys,

i know this isn't a Reg song, but i'm having some real trouble locating SM for Happy Phantom by Tori Amos... my roommate would lve it if i could play it for her Smiler

any suggestions? i figured someone on here might know-does any exist? i'm too poor to go in for any kind of book if that's where it is, but any sugestion is appreciated.

Thanks!

quote:
Originally posted by Be like the water, people.:

hey guys,

i know this isn't a Reg song, but i'm having some real trouble locating SM for Happy Phantom by Tori Amos... my roommate would lve it if i could play it for her Smiler

any suggestions? i figured someone on here might know-does any exist? i'm too poor to go in for any kind of book if that's where it is, but any sugestion is appreciated.

Thanks!

I tried to find a geocities site called Velvet Hologram for you- it used to be there, but it said the site was inactive... I'm sure some googling could get it for you.

I can try asking around.

So... I don't know how to read sheet music as of right now, but could someone lead me to a tutorial to play Edit? I've been learning it by ear and have been successful with it, but I don't know the smaller details. Any help will be greatly appreciated! Smiler

quote:
Originally posted by RJLupin2:

So... I don't know how to read sheet music as of right now, but could someone lead me to a tutorial to play Edit? I've been learning it by ear and have been successful with it, but I don't know the smaller details. Any help will be greatly appreciated! Smiler

I'll make you one. It may be confusing and/or entirely incoherent, but I'll try.