funkypunkymonkey

If anyone needs sheet music...

quote:
Originally posted by Be like the water, people.:

I agree that small town moon would be dandy, if anyone's up for the challenge!

i can play by ear, but i have had no luck with this song whatsoever!

much appreciated! Wink

there's no Left Hand Song sheet, is there? i think i'd like that even more than STM, to be honest! Big Grin

This might be unhelpful, but STM is B flat to C to F for most of it. The little part that's "today we're younger than we ever gonna be" is F, and then some funky chord (that I'd probably have a name for if I knew anything about music) that has the same last two notes as F but a D flat as the bottom note. And then two B flat inversions. Okay. You see, this is why I never post on this thread, all my attempting helpfulness is entirely incoherent babble. :/

Left Hand Song is quite easy as well (and it's a great left hand exercise :P) but I'm going to just stop talking now.

That's me too Big Grin. I know what I'm talking about in music but I'm quite terrible at explaining it so... yeah... Left Hand Song is very close to Making Records. If you play with Making Records a little bit and totally take out the right hand is how I learned how to play Left Hand Song.

I've uploaded my transcription Of LEFT HAND SONG in REGISPEK, check it out Wink

next one could be Reading Time With Pickle, BYOS, or maybe finish off December.

(And no, I do not like to transcribe Live songs because there aren't hq recordings, and some notes may be missed... so, no small town moon yet)

If you could make the sheets for this song I'd be so greatful "There's A Good Reason These Tables Are Numbered Honey, You Just Haven't Thought Of It Yet by Panic At The Disco" if you even say the piano riff notes I'd be so happy =]

That's awesome! I wish I could play left hand song...

I did "Laughing With" for the school talent show, though I don't think it was ever recorded. Just as well too, haha, cause I kinda screwed up the end by playing the wrong chord... the rest was fine though ^^