funkypunkymonkey

If anyone needs sheet music...

Mikala! i just saw your post about small town moon. Thank you so much! that should help immensely--i'll write those chords down and try it next time i practice Wink

Bella, left hand song is actually fairly easy, like mikaka said. So go for it! i got it in two days, and i'm slow at reading sheet music..

also, i love how easily LHS and making records can go together..

You know... think I will. Alhtough, I'm also very slow at reading sheet music. I keep starting on a different songs and never finishing.

Did learn the whole of Cinderella yesterday though (thank you E.J.! This could possibly be my favourite song of all time).

Anyway, now you also got my hopes up about Making Records... I never even tried that one cause it sounded, well, hard. Now I will ^^

Does any know the notes of ne me quitte pas for the part(yes they know that it will melt and yes they know that new York will thaw. Along with the part in the gardens I get lost...) she plays it differently than the songs version in the live recordings at the bowery and le ciel.

So I'm gonna go ahead a make a bunch of new request cause I'm really frustrated that I can't play some of my favourites :P

1. Pound of flesh, knowing that I am not the first too request it. I acctually did get the intro through this post, so thanks! Big Grin

quote:
Originally posted by mrimarokr:

To the person who request "Pound of Flesh" on your right hand you play a D and an F while adding a octave D and switching to F on the bottom... I know that doesn't make much sense but that's all I know Big Grin

2. Patron Saint, aaah!

3. ... and Riot Gear! Dunno if

could be to any help...

I feel almost guilty for being able to get this on my own. But anyone who feels like posting it on regispek files will just make me so grateful. I'm seriously considering making my music teacher (who's already pretty annoyed with me for making him lend me the music room every friday) transribe it to me.

I've been addicted to patron saint lately. I've never played by ear before but I think that the main tone of the song (mainly the beginning) Is middle D, and the A that's a 4th below it. In the begging I also think you also okay an A that I'd lower from the original.

quote:
Originally posted by a jelly or a jam:

So I did this:

poundofflesh.jpg

Had to print screen, cause I couldn't save ... my trial expired -.-

Anyone care to continue it? Big Grin (Believe me, I've tried. I just don't have sufficient musical talent!)

This will be my next project after graduation! Smiler have found some mistakes and one chord following... Wink better slow than not at all, right?

what trial did you use?

Used Final NotePad cause I didn't know a better one... and I also didn't know how to use it ^^

Anyway, it's great you're tackling this song! I went ahead and asked my music teacher if he could help me out with it and he gave me like a paper full of chords (I can hardly tell what's what) that I haven't had a chance to try it yet. He listened to the song for like 2 minutes, and this is what we came up with:

pof005.jpg

The first I suppose is the verse and the second row the chorus... He didn't give me anything on the "If you're never sorry" part.

Hope this helps, and do keep me updated Smiler

quote:
Originally posted by a jelly or a jam:

pof005.jpg

Niiice! Smiler actually this is almost the entire song. the second line is "what's a pound of flesh among friends...". But if you play around with those chords you'll figure some out. I'll listen to her playing it when I have time, as I said Smiler