funkypunkymonkey

If anyone needs sheet music...

Yay a pund of flesh is almost done! I've been waiting for that one for a while. Oh on a side note on patron saint the opening notes is C# and A, then an octive A below that first one. I've also attempted Ink Stains. I know the opening notes are middle C and E in the right hand then an A octive in the bass. It doesn't seem like a too difficult of a song for someone to finish. Most of the time the right hand plays those two notes. I am no amazing pianist so I'll leave this song for someone else to finish.

I actually know that one though (ink stains)!

The intro is a Am. Then it goes Am E Fdim E and then Am F E, A F Dm F, and that's baically the whole song from there on. The "oooooooh" (catch-22 readers, anyone? Smiler) part is the same. Didn't actually figure it out myself, cause I'm not all that good on the piano... I kinda presumed someone else had got ahold of it also, so sorry for not posting earlier. If there are any questions though, just ask!

Wow ink stains and pound of flesh! That's awesome!now if you had small town moon hidden somewhere I may have a heartattack.

Just wanted to shape up Ink Stains some if that's ok? Smiler(just playing like I remember it and not listening so some chords have a question mark but sounds ok.)

Intro: Am

All the holocaust deniers...

Am E7 Fdim -/G# E7

All the ink stains on their wrists...

Am -/G F E7 (-/G# or -/D) Am -/G

I wish they'd cure...

F Dm Fdim Fdim/E (maybe loose the top D in right hand)

You who accuse the dying...

Am Am/G F

You can't tell fake...

E7 Am Am/G

Argentina...

F Dm E7

same chords as the last section for the "So who be the jew to make...". Add E7/G# after E7

All the holocaust...

Am F E7

Complimentary...

Fdim Fdim/G# E7

..as from "all the ink stains" maybe end with E7 instead of Fdim Fdim/E

oooo...

Am F E7 E7/D

Am F E7 E7/D E7/G#??

Am F E7 Am Am/G F F/E or F/A E7

Someone might need to tidy this up some more, but here's something Smiler

could someone do sheet music of ink stains? My teacher never taught me chords so its a lot harder for me to learn this song that way. No push or anything just if you thought it was good enough to call done and if you had enough time.

I'll leave that to someone else ^^ I'm just no good with transcribing! Besides I really don't know the chords either (haha googled half of them), so I should problably leave it to someone who does. I played for one year with a teacher when I was 7... didn't learn much there. :P