Sign in to follow this  
Lilly

Best Live Version Of

So, new thread Smiler

Here you can post stuff related to Reg's live performances, questions of setlists, best recordings, etc. I think this is a good idea because we all want the best possible versions of every Reg song, right? So here we could also post tips on how to reduce noises or amplify voice or piano, etc. Hope you find it useful.

I'll start. Which do you think is the best or the clearest recording of 8th floor?

And, what's your favorite version of Baby Jesus?

So, new thread Smiler

Here you can post stuff related to Reg's live performances, questions of setlists, best recordings, etc. I think this is a good idea because we all want the best possible versions of every Reg song, right? So here we could also post tips on how to reduce noises or amplify voice or piano, etc. Hope you find it useful.

I'll start. Which do you think is the best or the clearest recording of 8th floor?

And, what's your favorite version of Baby Jesus?

8th Floor: OK so I know of three audio-only recordings. The third one has really bad quality. The other two are great =) The first one is with Anders Griffen on drums and I love that version! It's from 2002-05-04 - Sidewalk Café.

The Living Room recording might be a bit clearer, but I really like it with the drums! It gets so powerful and...russian. Smiler

Then there's

. The audio sounds OK and I think she performs really well. It's the most recent one anyway. Cuts off a bit.

But I think this is the best one: 8th Floor

As for Baby Jesus I love the Bonnaroo version, but haven't listened through all of them Smiler

quote:
Originally posted by sweetness in my lungs:

great!! =D thanks! Now I know too then Smiler You can actually sing along with the russian without sounding like a complete fool ..

quote:
4/14/05 at the Crocidile Cafe

is the picture connected to the track from that show?

No, it's just the one I have for all the Live Recs. Wink

Is there more than one recording of Dog and pony?

I really like it and the recording I have has a lot of noise. I don't know where but I remember reading she had performed it twice...

quote:
Originally posted by Lilly:

I really like it and the recording I have has a lot of noise. I don't know where but I remember reading she had performed it twice...

yes she did a second time at philadelphia i think but no recording surfaced as of yet i think.

quote:
Originally posted by Dominic:

quote:
Originally posted by Lilly:

yes she did a second time at philadelphia i think but no recording surfaced as of yet i think.

Ooh well, thanks!