Sign in to follow this  
Lilly

Best Live Version Of

Another question (why am I the only one that posts here? haha) I was looking at some Regina stuff at Amazon and found that she released On the Radio in two parts, one with Baby Jesus and the other with a live version of 20 Years of Snow (according to Amazon). I didn't know that!

Does anybody have them?

quote:
Originally posted by Lilly:

quote:
Originally posted by fidelity377:

The best version of 8th Floor is from 4/14/05 at the Crocidile Cafe. I'll try to see if I can find it.

I looked it up, thanks! It's really good! I uploaded it here if anyone's interested:

http://www.sendspace.com/file/ktjixw

File not available... Frowner

^^ Oh thanks TIHIW! You are too Smiler And glad you like the thread, Brady!

I have another one: what version(s) of Loveology do you guys like the most? There are so many and I have 2 that sound good but I'm not sure. Which one do you have?

quote:
Originally posted by Lilly

I have another one: what version(s) of Loveology do you guys like the most? There are so many and I have 2 that sound good but I'm not sure. Which one do you have?

I'm a big fan of the Tonic recording (10.17.2004). Someone on here said it was the best recording, and I took their word for it, and they were right. It's a flawless performance, with excellent sound quality.

Lilly, THANK YOU for this thread! Can someone tell me what the best recording/version of Begin to Hope is? Oh and Reginasaurus? Actually pretty much all of her songs that are only available live. My collection is still baby.

Lilly, THANK YOU for this thread! Can someone tell me what the best recording/version of Begin to Hope is? Oh and Reginasaurus? Actually pretty much all of her songs that are only available live. My collection is still baby.

Well, if you've never seen it before, it's a must know website when it comes to Regina's music:

Respektonline.com